La Fluffquemada (by:Tyndalo8825)

This is my version of the lady of legend “la quemada” (Burnt woman)

The fluffy version of the chupacabras is in process tomorrow I publish

export1652049335959

25 Likes

Good o1 b1eachface. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its burnt but first time seeing it as if a huge bubblegum stuck in its face for some reason. :sweat_smile:

Still the silent stare is freaky.

1 Like

2 Likes

Had not heard of her!
Do formerly human ghosts re-manifest as animals in Mexican folklore, by the way?

1 Like

Not everyone who tends to come back as animals are the Nahuales or the warriors fallen in battle.

The quemada in short, she was a very beautiful woman with such a charitable soul from a wealthy family, Martin de Scópoli Marquis of Piamonte and Franteschelo fell in love with her Which killed many suitors in duels, she tired of seeing so much bloodshed made the decision to burn her face with burning fathoms because she thought that when her beauty left with her the Marquez would stop loving her.

To her surprise, Marquis told her that he loved her not for her physical beauty but for her inner qualities in the end they get married.

3 Likes

Oh, Aztec metempsychosis then.
In Denmark, we have the Valravn.
The idea of the restless dead starting to appear as fluffies is, to me, a disturbing one.

1 Like

Gud fluffy <3

1 Like

It is interesting how the Valravn appears, when I finish with this small project that I have I will try to make a fluffy version of he.

@NekuChan thanks :sunglasses:

2 Likes