Last of the designs [By Wicked-Hearts]

this is the last of the fluffies that Esther owns in her small fluffy breeding business.

Dusty - she definitely owns what she is, a fluffy. albeit, a sharp toothed one. i don’t actually consider her cannibalistic though! i like to think she’s carnivorous and her diet consists of mostly meat but she’ll be fine around other fluffies (though that doesn’t stop fluffies from being a wee bit wary of her.) so don’t worry for the little fluffy! he’ll be fine.

Jahlique - as is said, he’s Lime’s dad! he was bred with Holly and that litter was the first litter to really start the business. would definitely be a prized stallion for that multicolored mane and tail he has! he’s a pretty braggy and rambunctious kind of fluffy but he means the bragging in good fun.

Gertrude (they/them) - Gertrude is able to have foals so they do and don’t mind. very quiet for a fluffy and the other fluffies actually really like them for being a good listener as well as actually having good advice the few times they open their mouth. may not look like much but they look absolutely stunning when in the sun! (pictured on the right of the last picture.)

32 Likes

Wanna pet Gertrude.

4 Likes

10 Likes

adorable

2 Likes

All great designs. And each are cute in their own way.

1 Like

Oh my gosh Dusty is just :heart_eyes: I love her!!!

1 Like

Dusty is a dangerously cute fluffer <33

I wanna feed her a porkchop and foals!

1 Like

thank you so much for the kind comments! she’ll tear up that porkchop to sunder and maybe use the foals as chew toys :heart:

1 Like

Is she a subspecies or does she just have real big chompers? Im just in love with her. I would be very interested to see what her foals could look like.

1 Like

you know? i’m not really sure! when designing her i made sure to make her not look like a typical fluffy would and being inspired by cannibal fluffies but i didn’t want to make her a cannibal fluffy. just a fluffy with big sharp teeth…a carnivore fluffy? a fluffy who doesn’t cannibalize her own kind but whose diet consists of meat

1 Like

I’m just really obsessed with the idea of a fluffy with oni teeth :hearteyes:

1 Like

I come back to check this community and I see this is one of my open tabs and I’m just still head over heels for Dusty’s design.
If u ever decide that she should have babies I would pay actual money for one of ur designs :joy:

1 Like