Leave her alone (Fluffy_idiot_2

Oh boy, do I have some explaining… Anyway, I tried to make a comic about a fluffy owner having no other choice but to buy “enfie-toys” in order to stop the fluffies enfie urge.

But halfway through it I realized "Oh, not kind of my thing. I’ll leave it to the professionals".

So I used the unfinished image and improvised.
If you are weirded out, then I apologize : (

Thank @Elias for helping me come to terms with the image. (I’m still not proud of it tho…)

15 Likes

Am I missing something, why is it controversial? Also, you drew it, why not credit yourself even if it is unfinished?

I remember i made a story with a similar subject, but it was less about the misery of a fluffy living sex toy and more a deep dive of a fluffy who acts bad to get attention
Milo and the Enfie Mare (by Booperino) (if you wanna take a look)

1 Like

I’m imagining this is that slipper fluffy, and it does this whenever you put it on.

3 Likes

Am I missing something,

No.

Why is it controversial?

Not everyone wants to see a fluffy orgasm (not even me.

Why not credit yourself even if it’s unfinished?

Added the watermark.

I was gonna make that reference. xD

The owners foot is in the slipper fluffy and the fluffies enjoying it and talking etc so of course they’re like ‘Just ignore it~’

1 Like

They told the designer to make sure the slipper fluffies liked being slippers.

And he delivered

He delivered so well, they fired him.

3 Likes

Ive heard the expression ‘make them curl their toes’ but~

1 Like

Well, you see, the Controversial categories are more than just that. They include themes that may be disturbing even for somebody in the community, such as enfie babbeh, human-on-fluffy sex, actual drug use and so on. A mare orgasming, especially with the most juicy part off-screen, is nowhere near that point.

“What’s wrong? You said you wanted them to like being shoes and they like it.”

“Do I have to do explain to you why it is bad that they loudly orgasm when they are put on?! Do you think the customers are going to be ok with that?!”

“Well, if they like wearing live fluffies as slippers, yeah, probably.”

“Ok, you got me there.”

2 Likes

Alright, convinced. Do I move it to Image self-posting?

1 Like

Yep.

Yay…