left for dead part 1 (starfellfluffies)

next

43 Likes

Poor Ginger!

6 Likes

Really good facial expressions!

6 Likes

The line art and coloring work really well together. It’s cute and yet uncertain. Very fitting.

2 Likes

Wow seems thats the reason been dump in the woods? A smarty?

Poor ginger what a way to start outside :frowning: and her special friend did even cuddle with her.

5 Likes

Looks like a mill or shop closed or something.

Happened in my hometown as a kid. Went from basically no bunny population, a pet store closed, suddenly bunnies and cats fucking everywhere.

6 Likes

Aw, I hope they make it!

Cruelty to earthtone

I hope they lose some numbers and actually require the earthtone in order to survive!

4 Likes

Maybe someone that wanted to get out of the home breeding game or had inherited a dead relative’s fluffs . I can imagine it would be pretty normal to abandon them like that.

3 Likes

Well woods will be fine its a better chance of surviving than in the city alley.

2 Likes

It’s tough to say. While the initial days will be extremely deadly the smart will be able to survive. But them being domesticated and probably with very little outdoor experience (on top of already having a smarty right off the bat) I do worry about their chances.

2 Likes

I cant be sure but ginger said she had babbehs? Her special friend should be been with her.

2 Likes

Or they encounter another herd.

“GU WAY, dis Smawty’s hewd!”

“Dat am wight. An ou now Smawty’s Mawe.”

3 Likes

He should but I fear his own fear is overriding his instincts.

2 Likes

Very true. It wouldn’t be surprising but could definitely up their chances of survival

1 Like

If he didn’t defend ginger he is worst as any smarty shit :triumph: even if that is their instinct.

2 Likes

Fluffy numbers and environmental effects are like their anatomical capabilities; purely dependent on plot.

You can’t sneeze without finding a herd unless the plot only needs one group.

3 Likes

We’ll see how bad. So far he hasn’t raped, eaten all the food himself, or forced any of them to eat shit.

Technically Ginger could be seen as a scout, a sacrifice to help the herd escape since a predator targets the solitary one first. Cruel as it may be it is a logical choice, although not a fair one if based on color. Although ironically it could backfire if the predator fails to notice the brown lump in the dirt, doubly so if they assume the one who smells lie feces is sick and avoid them.

4 Likes

Well, how long will they live, maybe death is there very fast.

1 Like