Life is hard for the children of smarties (The Master Butcher)

126 Likes

Just another older drawing originally for the sub.

5 Likes

Okay now I kind of want to see one of these foals get adopted and watch its PTSD at the sight of any argument

24 Likes

Unpopular opinion: There aren’t enough dancie babbehs

29 Likes

Right?!

5 Likes

Takes babies while they’re not looking

11 Likes

Oh hey, look, it’s my family!

15 Likes

:cry: pats

5 Likes

Really like how their kids did literally nothing wrong and they’re both still taking time out of their fight to mention how much they suck right in front of them.

13 Likes

So, as there is no foal support in the fluff world, I would be glad if someone KILLED the parents and took the foals to new homes.

The parents are a lost cause, the foals are not.

Ps: This hit close to home, i work in the mental health department here in my country, and I am so fed up with bad parents that i just wish they could have a LITTLE common sense… well, life can be sad sometimes… :frowning:

9 Likes

Already took 'em.
If anyone wants to take care of the parents, feel free.

4 Likes

Right/

2 Likes

Hmmm Leafy is lookin for additional organic useless item for that patch for fertilizer :thinking:

4 Likes

Oof. I see myself in purple and don’t like it.

1 Like

Yikes. I am sending a hug to you right now

3 Likes

Imagine that but IRL

heh heh… heh…

Fluffy counseling services will be needed for these babbehs

Wook, am dancie babbeh.

That’ll help.

1 Like

Mammeh and daddeh look at each other and back at dancie babbeh both puff cheeks and proceeds to beat the shit out of dancie babbeh as the other foals run, scream, cry shit and piss them selfs out of fear

1 Like

Reminds me so much of my own childhood. Sniff. Really brings back memories :slight_smile:

3 Likes