Lily - commissioned story from Letrune [KovacsAmbrozia]

Author’s foreword: I was commissioned to do a story about some fluffy pony story. I have to confess I skimmed over the TVTropes page, got confused and a bit disturbed by some things, and decided “okay, just this once I try but only the cute parts, because i got paid”. Here is that try.
Commissioner only asked for “a cute fluffy story, all up to you”. So, it has a cat. Obviously.
If this story is not uploaded by Kovács Ambózia and/or not comes with proper crediting, it was uploaded without my permission. Please consider it stolen and report it that way.
Hope you will like it!
Yours truly: Letrune, the writer of this story
—----

“Happy birthday, grandma!” The kids cheered as they entered the door. Ilona, the cat, opened her eyes and looked over at the humans entering. She was very clever and understood the human language, even understood some terms. She hopped from the couch and walked to the three girls, getting her pets and caresses, purring contently.
“Ah, thank you, everyone. Just come in and sit down.” The grandmother said. Ilona looked over and meowed for her. “What is this, Ilona?” The grandmother walked there and picked her up. Ilona patted at the box held by the father. It was the fun sort of cardboard, but it had holes on the side and made some muffled noises.
“Hewwo?”
Ilona was curious, is this one of those… television boxes?
“No, Ilona, this is not for you, this is for the best mother-in-law.”
“Oh?” She smiled. “Is it one of those fluffies?”
“Yes.” He held the box out and Ilona was put on a cabinet next to them. She carefully moved up a shelf to see what is in the box.
The grandmother lifted the top, revealing a bright blue and lilac little fuzzy creature. It jumped up, little arms spread out, tiny wings helping it float and it’s little horn was shining.
“Hewwo! Yu am new mummah?”
“Oooh, how adorable.” The grandmother gently caressed the little fluffy thing, causing a bubbly laugh. “Aren’t they expensive to keep?”
“These are pretty much like a baby.” The mother said, causing the grandmother to put up a playful stern tone.
“I raised four girls, and this is what I get, more work?” She giggled, then they gently hugged. “Does this little thing have a name?”
Ilona and the fluffy had time to look at each other. She raised a paw and meowed at the thing.
“No, she is open to a name yet.”
The grandmother picked up the fluffy, which was confused by the cat.
“How about Lily?”
“Wiwy…? Liwwy… Lily! Am Lily!” The fuzzy creature exclaimed, shining again.
“So, what does Lily eat?”
“Vegetables, some pastas and spaghetti sauce.”
“Sketti?”
“Oh? But not the meat?”
“Can Lily hab sketti?”
“Technically they can eat meat but it causes indigestion.”
“When sketti, Mummah?”
“Maybe today, Lily, but maybe you get better!” Lily shined up again and started humming. “Any pasta, you say?”
“Yes.”
“And it is a fragile creature, right?”
“A bit.”
“Lily wub mummah, Lily wub sketty…”
Ilona got bored, so she walked off.
“It’s pretty clever for a fluffy. Not going to do the horrid things like on TV?”
“Well, Ilona hasn’t eaten all the birds in the neighborhood, has she?”

The human talk muffled as she entered the living room. She crossed it, the girls walking around her, and she sat on her pillow, just watching the girls playing with some book or something.
The grandmother went back to the kitchen, and whistled a tune. Ilona recognised it and walked over, seeing her putting her plate down, full of the fun kibble. She liked it, especially the meaty parts.
Then she had her caresses, and she liked this.
“Is Lily safe to be around a cat?”
“She is.”
“Good… Hey girls!”
Ilona looked up, her golden eyes looking into the little fluffy’s green eyes.
“You are going to be friends, right?”
“Mummah, is kibby fwend?”
“Yes, Ilona is a friend. The best cat.” Ilona got some headpats. She sat and tried to put her paws on the grandmother’s hand for more. She got some of the lovely head scratches, purring contently.
“Lily, you will be a good girl while I cook. Right?”
“Yes mummah!” Lily replied and waddled to the cat. Ilona tilted her head. “Nu fwend? Am Lily!”
Ilona replied and got a confused look.
“Mewwy fwend is mew?”
Ilona purred and gently booped Lily. The fluffy laughed and booped back. Ilona snuggled her and then gently put a paw on her.
“Owie!” Ilona moved her paw away and frightened, she looked at the grandmother.
“What happened?”
“Mewwy fwend pushed Lily down. Nu like.”
“Hm? She probably wanted to hug you.”
“Hug? Lily wubs hug.” Lily got up, not worse for wear and walked to Ilona, who took a step back, confused before the fluffy hugged her front legs and started to rub there. She kind of liked this fuzzy feeling.
“Kibby wubs hug?”
Ilona mewed her answer, sadly nobody understood her.

The dinner started for the humans, and the two pets were put next to the table. Lily got a small bowl of lettuce and Ilona got some nice meatsoup she lapped up. Lily peeked over.
“Is wawa good fow kibby?”
Ilona looked at the fluffy, munching the lettuce leaf between her questions.
“Is gud fow Lily?”
Ilona mewed for help, one of the girls turning.
“Grandma, can Lily eat meat soup?”
“Not sure…”
“Can Lily twy?”
“Sure, go ahead, let me…” the grandmother pulled her spoon and moved it to Lily, unable to reach there. The girl closest to her gently held it and put it close. Lily hopped over, fluttering in the air a bit before she licked in.
“Nu wikie… Sowwy mummah.”
“It is fine, Lily, more for Ilona.” She giggled.
“Ilona?”
“The cat.”
“Kibby fwend is Iwoo… Ilona?”
“Yes, she is Ilona. Very clever little girl.”
“Lily wub Ilona!” Lily walked back to the cat, who licked her bowl and sat down next to the cat. “Hug?”
Ilona tilted her head, and saw Lily’s little legs raised for a hug. She gently and very carefully put a paw of hers on the fluffy’s exposed stomach, to which Lily hugged the paw.
“Lily wubs Ilona!”
“Why does she say some Ls and not some?”
“I presume it means she is very clever.”
Ilona and Lily not cared for the human talk, they snuggled a bit before Ilona carefully pushed Lily next to her lettuce leaves.
The birthday cake arrived and both pets cheered in their way.
“Happy birthday!”
“Happy birfda mummah!” Lily cheered.
Ilona mewled as well.
The cake got cut and two small plates were put down - a tiny bit of cake for Lily and whipped cream for Ilona. The cat happily licked some until she got full, some cream still on the plate; then looked at Lily, who nibbled on the cake. After Lily finished, Ilona gently pushed her plate to her.
“Lily wikes cake.” She said, not for anyone but to the world and took some cream. “Vewy bettew than sketti!”
“Oh, she is a real sweet tooth!” Someone explained. Ilona had enough of the festivities and walked off, laying down on her pillow. Just a short nap.

She woke up later to see the shiny blue and lilac fluffy and her green eyes.
“Kibby wonewly?”
Ilona did not understand the question.
“Kibby wishes hugs?”
She raised a paw and very carefully rubbed it oto Lily. Lily rubbed back.
Ilona got up and licked Lily’s face.
“Twickwy! Lily wubs… vewwy lubs kibby, Ilona is best kibby!”
Ilona purred and pulled Lily in for a hug, as much as she could. She was very careful, and Lily was content with it.
She made a new friend.

This story was commissioned, the author is Letrune.

3 Likes

It’s not bad but could use better spacing.
And despite it being a commission, go a head and put your name after the title as well, as it will be in your gallery.

1 Like

I do not know how to do that.

No problem
I gotcha

1 Like