Litter box accident by MuffMan

I’m not sure if my stuff is floating out there in place but if it is, please guide me to it, I’m looking for the colored version of a comic I made, in the meantime, I’ll put some of the stuff I made I’ve found. Enjoy!.

102 Likes

Ohhh, I love this one! :heart:

I’ll see what I can find…

2 Likes

Now draw rosco admitting it was his fault because he feels bad about the unjust punishment of his friend

27 Likes

Have you tried searching yourself on the subreddit

2 Likes

I have, Ironically I could only find this one comic.

4 Likes

dude are you the real autor of this?
I’m a fan of your stories and artstyles
this comic right here ?
it’s great

5 Likes

I love this story

4 Likes

I recognize this piece. Some of your stuff was on the subreddit before the booru imploded

3 Likes

An owner that would pillow and still punish for litterbox accidents would just finish up punishing the one, lethally, then start random punishments to the rest of the group and let them know Roscoe is the culprit. Then kill more if Roscoe isn’t dead the next morning.

Naw, that human is another case of Fluffverse mental illness.

2 Likes

Remember folks: if the abuse isn’t disproportional to the crime, it isn’t funny!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m looking for.

I recommend searching the old booru names and your original tag. The archive system wasn’t always around so some may slip past

1 Like

Nice pig fluffy

1 Like

I don’t think this is allowed in the daycare. It’s not his fluffies after all

1 Like

He wouldn’t be complaining of wasted training and leaving permanent marks. I took him as a breeder.

“Why,yes. I do torture little cartoon horse caricatures in my spare time. How could you tell?”
gigachadsmile intensifies

What kind of breeder uses a daycare room to keep his fluffs?

A saferoom? Like, for training I suppose.

If we assume that there were only mares/stations in that room, than yeah, maybe

rosco in the last panel

also yes im to lazy to edit the image