Litter fiends 4 life (carniviousduck)

A litterpal is doomed the minute its born brown, most are forced to eat and drink both shit or piss. That soulless dead look begging for death. But theres always the exception, say a man walks into a fluffmart, a man who likes to build rc death traps, blow shit up and likes to feed carnivorous waterfowl. What if that man looks at that shit pony and sees a fighter, a fluffy not broken, even defiant against the odds? Well he may conscript a gang of litterpals to run down the spoiled, bratty and smartasses. They will be known as the LITTER FIENDS…

44 Likes

Now we need a huge ass collage of everybody drawing their own littler fiends creations
They will ride like the car gangs from Mad Max 2, and wil fuck up any fluffy standing in their way.

7 Likes

5 Likes

WITNESS !
Grab the sun on the way to valhalla !

1 Like

IMMORTAL JOE! WITNESS ME!

2 Likes

I’ve decided to put mad max 2 on.
( better known as the Road Warrior )

2 Likes

I love when the guy tries to catch that knife boomerang

2 Likes

Well he is left handed now.

3 Likes

nu get 'ddicted to sketties fwens, 'ou be suuu saddies when nu hab

Not sure a fluffy would do so well if you sprayed chrome into its face.

They live they die they live again.

Grab a fluffy i got the chrome spray paint, so we can test it.

1 Like

Now you are making me think of Edge of Tomorrow with this “live, die, repeat” idea. A fluffy doomed to keep living the same day over, dying again and again, trying with their limited intellect and low problem-solving ability to ride the loop and break it. I don’t think this would be a good time for them.

1 Like

The " i live i die i live again" mantra is spoken by the war boys in mad max IV.
That’s what i was thinking about anyway.

Well let’s be honest unless it involve hugboxing most fluffies won’t have a good time of anything to begin with.

…so go for it i say ^^

Oh yes. It made my mind think of the concept of endless death and rebirth. I suppose I was thinking sci-fi instead of eternal glory in chrome.

Reminds me of doomsday backstory in the superman comics as well.
i suppose that’s kinda scifi.

1 Like

the metaI toe creeps me out…

mad-max-fury-road

Omg this is hilarious!! :joy: