Litter pal's Heaven. Artist: Naroh420

So I decided to make a brief history based on my first post, I used it to try an get a texture for the fluff but it takes too much time (at least for me) maybe with practice it will be easier however i just think it might not be worth it, i also tries some new brushes for the lines but I’m not sure about them so far

85 Likes

Purple: “whoops, wooks wike daddeh fowgot dah meatbawws an’ gwaby~”

17 Likes

A “litter”-al sadbox

14 Likes

Lol!

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter if she wasn’t gonna finish them, Purple should get sticked into next week for disrespecting the sketties like that.

14 Likes

‘Wan Die’ already? Man what a lame-ass Litter-Pal. I’d go back to the shop and demand a refund.

ps. Perfect comic, though. Love that Purple ruins the litter-pal’s chance at sketties by being a good fluffy :smiley:

9 Likes

how did you know he didn’t do this for years

4 Likes

you. you are my best freind

1 Like

I’m sensing someone’s cheaped out and got the bootleg litterpals. The ones without any brainwashing or chemical taste deadening.

2 Likes

Yeah! Those damn DIY kits are not worth it :weary:

3 Likes

My eyes the googles do nothing!

Touche

1 Like

Damn you, this is the first “angry like” I’ve given on this site. Take it and piss off.

3 Likes

I aim to poo-lease

3 Likes

Well that’ll teach 'em not to spend so much time talking!

1 Like

I’m starting to think… Litter pals don’t really do much to keep things clean do they?

Fluffies tend to make more of a mess using THEM THEN using the litter box…

When a fluffy uses a litter pal… They spray everything in a 5 foot radius down with brown spray paint…

When they use a litter box… It all stays in the litter box…

Litter pals are the worst… Most impractical idea… Unless they’re smartys… Then at least it’s punishing bad fluffies…

5 Likes

purple one be like

3 Likes

He made the sketties into Poo-tine

1 Like

Lmao I would so do this but have more fluffys and give them all laxatives and watch the show

1 Like

Ha, this should have a crushed hopes tag.