Little Laguna, Chapter 6 (Noodle)

I walk into the kitchen where the rest of the bags from the shopping trip are. I grab the two adult fluffy sorry boxes, a sorry stick, made from a coarse and rough material, a litter box, and the toys and make my way to the shed in the back yard. As I open the door, I’m hit with the most rank, foul smelling shit of all time. The boxes are still where I left them, with the bottom one starting to sag down to the ground, from the top box’s weight, and what I imagine is a bunch of fluffy shit on the bottom really taking its toll on it. I put the stuff on the floor inside, before cutting open the top box. As I open the lids, the smell is even worse, as I see Jessible laying down, crying with snot dribbling down her nose and chin, shit caked on the fluff of her ass leading into the hole to her mates box. Looks like she listened very well.

“Huuhuu… jessibeww sowwy, daddeh. Fwuffy neba du bad ting again!” She says, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I grab the bag the stuff was in, and use it as a make shift glove to pick her up without getting shit on my hands, and then place her right outside the shed. I then cut the top box off and start to open the bottom box. The smell was it’s peak, and the inside was almost too horrifying to see. The greedy little fucker not only ate my bushes, which I had looked up and read that were particularly bad on a Fluffy’s bowels, but also some of the kibble as well, so shitted all over himself, as well as getting shitted on by his mate. The entire bottom was covered in a muddy brown liquidy shit, with a light brown froth at certain spots. I could barely make out blue fluff underneath the shit that was caked on Dumbass, who was writhing and groaning on the ground, his nose barely over the puddle of shit he’s resigned himself too.

“Holy fucking shit, you look miserable! You’re disgusting as fuck!” I say to him, with my shirt pulled up over my nose.

“Pwease… hew…hewp fwuffy… kaff”, Dumbass manages to croak out.

I grab him the same way as Jessibell, and bring him out of the shed and to the water hose and spicket. I go back and get Jessibell, bringing her next to him, before turning on the water. I see Jessibells eyes get big, and right as she gets the energy to bolt, I spray her with the jet setting on my hose, knocking her over.

“HEWP! GURGLE SABE FWUFFY! GURGLE MUNSTAH!” She screams in between blasts of the hose, as the water whips from her body to her face. She finally gets some footing and starts running back to the shed, barreling into the closed door, unable to escape the water hose, as she bangs on the door for it to open. I continue spraying her until I think she’s rinsed off well enough, before walking back to the smarty. “Munstah…” she says under her breath, panting and trying to shake the water out of her fluff.

I then spray Dumbass, who surprisingly doesn’t try to escape, but instead just puts his hoofs over his head and begins to lightly sob. “Huuhuuhuu… nu mowe… huuhuuhuu… nu more huwties…”

“Ahhh, just what I wanted to see. You put in your place, you stupid little shit-rat.” I roll him over and hold him in place with my foot, and spray his underneath with the hose, hitting his balls with the highest jet setting before shooting him in the mouth with it.

“SKREEEE! SPECIAL WUMPS–ARGH-GURGLE–SKREEEEUuhuuhuu!”

After rinsing him off enough, I turn the water off, and let Dumbass get up and try to dry himself off, poorly, since all he’s doing its trying shake the water off. “There you guys go! You were so dirty, you guys needed a bath! No need to thank me, your welcome,” I tell them sarcasticly. I look over at Dumbass, and now that he’s not caked in shit, I can see the sorrybox did a number on him. He’s missing small patches of fluff, especially thinning around where he was tied up on his muzzle and legs, as wells as lightly bleeding from multiple places from the tacks. I’m guessing being covered in all that shit must have made him slippery enough to get out of the bindings. I never was no boyscout. One of his eyes were red, puffy, and swollen with fluid leaking out of it. And yet through that, he was still able to glare at me as hard as any fluffy ever could. I started walking back to the shed to open it back up, before turning around and facing him.

“You got something to say, Dumbass? Speak up!”

He puffs his cheeks and is about to stomp his foot, before gently bringing it down, looking down at the ground and letting out a sigh. “Nu, dumass say nuffin…”

“Yeah that’s what I thought.” I look over at Jessibell. “What about you? Got something to fucking say?”

Jessibell begins shaking, and stammers out, “W-whewe am babbehs? Jessibeww du wat daddeh wan. Bwing jessibeww tu babbehs!”

“OK, c’mon, I’ll take you to em.” I motion her over, and she slowly, but wearily walks over to me. Dumbass just lays back down on the ground, facing away from me. “You coming, Dumbass?”

“N-nu… D-dumass 'tay hewe…” He replies softly.

“Alright then. You better not do anything bad while I’m gone.” Jessibell and me then walk inside, making our way to the saferoom. I open the door to the saferoom and Jessibell bolts past me.

“Babbehs?! Mummah am hewe! Wiww sabe babbehs fwom munstah!” She shouts. She sees her babies playing and having fun with Laguna, except the bestest, who is no where in sight, as she’s in the sorry box I set over by the litterbox. “Babbehs open see pwaces!? Am walkie talkie babbehs nao?! Mummah am su happies!” She runs over to her babbehs and grabs up the purple and red colts, bringing them into a hug. “Coo, coo… mummah wub babbehs, babbehs wub mummah,” she begins to sing, before trailing off. The babies, having recognized the scent right away, began snuggling into Jessibell’s fluff, with the runt and the white pegasus slowly making their way to her. Laguna walks up behind the the two not held.

Peep! Yu am babbehs mummah? Chirp! Am Waguna! Am happies to see babbeh’s mummah!” He says to her, trying to warmly welcome her.

“Yu am nu mummahs babbeh! Whewe am mummahs bestest babbeh?!” Jessibell drops her two colts and walks over to Laguna, getting right in his face. As Laguna begins backing up from her, I walk up to them.

“Your other baby is in time out for being a bad baby,” I say, pointing at the solid black sorrybox. She bolts passed Laguna, knocking him over, running towards the sorrybox.

“Mummah am commin’ babbeh!” She shouts, before throwing her arms around the box.

Peep! Chirp! Mummah! Peep! Scawdies! Chirp! Huwties!” She hears faintly coming from the breathing holes on the box. Jessibell begins hitting the sorry box, and shaking it with all her might, to get her poor bestest out of her cruel and unfair prison, not understanding she’s causing her baby more duress.

“SKREEEE! HUWTIES! PEEP PEEP! SABE BABBEH!”

“Babbeh?! Mummah am hewe! Mummah twyin’!” She says frantically, not understanding she can’t save her baby. I walk up behind her and lift her by her scruff. “SKREEEE! Ba’ upsies!” She cries.

“You need to stop! You’re hurting your baby by hitting the box! She’s in there because she hurt her brothers and sisters, and will stay in there until she’s learned her lesson!”

“Huuhuuhuu! Pwease Daddeh, babbeh am just mummahs widdwe babbeh, pwease wet mummah hold hew, babbeh am fow huggies and wub, nah sowwy-boxies…” she says with a sniffle. I lower her down next to the box, and she instantly curls her body around it, while sadly looking up at me.

“I will let her out later, but look! You have other babies that need their momma!” I point to the other babies, with the three colts all curled up together frightened, with the white pegasus checking on Laguna.

“B-buh mummah wan AWW hew babbehs! Huu…”

Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you were a good Fluffy momma, but I guess you don’t care that much about them. And you hurt MY baby. I guess you don’t need these babies anymore…” I then begin grabbing her other foals up, and then start making my way out of the saferoom.

“NU! MUMMAH NEE BABBEHS! NU TAEK MUMMAHS BABBEHS!”, and with that, Jessibell runs after me, stopping in front of me and laying at my feet.

“Will you take care of ALL your babies then?” I ask her.

“Yus daddeh! Jessibeww wiww!”

“Even if you have to be punished for being a bad fluffy?”

“Huuhuu… buh why nee’ puness’?” She asks while woefully looking at the ground.

“You hurt my baby, and your baby in the sorrybox, and ignored your other babies! For that, you need the sorry stick, and then I might let you have your babies.” The foals in my hands begin looking down at their mother, confused at the situation at hand.

Chirp! Mummah?”
Peep! Upsies!”
“Mummah am ba’?”
Chirp! Scawey!”

She thinks hard for a few moments. “Huu… nu wan sowwy stick…” she then looks at her babies, and says, “Huu… Otay, daddeh, wiww taek puness’min fow babbehs… wiww daddeh wet jessibeww hab bestest babbeh afta tuu?”

“Hmm, I’ll think about it,” I say, as I turn around and place the foals back on the ground by Laguna. I grab one of the sorry sticks I just bought, a thin switch like one, made with a rough material that felt gritty to the touch. I then force Jessibell’s head down, and tell her “Alright, for hurting two foals, and being a bad momma, you get 5 lashes with the sorry stick.”

“Huu… pwease daddeh, fwuffy neba du 'gain! Pwe–WACK!–SKREEEEEE!” I struck her in the middle of her plea, and began to mete out the rest of the punishment. “SKREEEEEE! SMACK! HUUHUUHUU! WACK! SABE MUMMAH! SMACK! NU MOWE! WACK! HUUHUuhuu!” She struggles as hard as she can under my grip, unsuccessful in getting away from her vicious attack.

“All done! Now, if you be a good fluffy, and always do what daddy says, you won’t get the sorry stick again. Now what do you say to daddy?” I then release her, and she immediately rolls over on to her side, rubbing her red and swollen buttocks, crying and sniffling.

“Huuhuu, Jessibeww sowwy! Neba be bad fwuffy again!” She cries out. I lean down and give her a couple of strokes on her back.

“Aww, there there, it’s all over, I forgive you. Why don’t you go apologize and introduce yourself to Laguna? He took very good care of your babies for you”

She looks up at me, still with tears in her eyes. “Sniff…* Weawy? Otay… wiww tank Waguna…” she then slowly gets up and walks over to all the babies. She walks over to Laguna and sits down in front of him. “Hewwo Waguna… Jessibeww am sowwy. Jessibeww jus scawed fow babbehs, wan dem safe…” she says, holding her hooves out for a hug.

“It otay! Waguna fowgib Jessibeww. Yu hab gud babbehs!” He walks over and returns the hug. I then walk over and lean down next to all of them.

“OK fluffies, daddy has to go check on Dumbass outside. I will let out your baby when I get back.” Jessibell begins to protest, but I put a finger over her lips and say “then we can name your babies! Would you like that, jessibell?”

She settles down, and says “Yus daddeh… Jessibeww wan babbehs to hab bestest namies! Wiww wai’ fow daddeh…”

“Good, and Laguna will help you as well!” I look over at Laguna. “Now, make sure you tell her the rules while daddy is gone, and help Jessibell watch the babies. Got it?”

“Yus, daddeh!”, he says beaming at me. I give him a quick head scratch and walk out the saferoom, closing the door behind me. I walk into the kitchen and grab some more toys I got from the discipline section of Fluffmart. A shock collar, a butt plug, and a handheld de-legger that cleanly cuts off legs one at a time, and then can be turned around to stich the wound up easily, and a couple of “sketti” flavor fluffy treats. I also grabbed some things I got that wasn’t from the store, but my dope dealers house: some syringes and a few bags of some medium grade heroin. It was time to have some real fun. I walk outside and see Dumbass has moved from his spot he was left at. As I walk into the shed, I see him eating the last bit of the kibble, not paying me any attention as i quietly place the stuff down. I walk back and grab the hose, and walk back in and spray the spot where the makeshift sorry boxes were, pushing the shit outside. This frightens Dumbass, who tries running out the door trying to not get sprayed.

“Wun 'way fwom meanie Wawa sketti!” He shouts, before getting sprayed by me and him tripping out the shed door and running on the otherside of the yard.

“Hahaha, take that, fucking idiot,” I say, grabbing a mop that was hanging from a peg on the wall, and trying to push the rest of the poopy water out. After getting it nice and dry, I put down an old rug I had, and then I set up the shed with three fluffy beds, two adult ones and one foalpile one. I set their kibble bowls up, and fill them up, as well as setting up their litter box. And then I lay place their shoddy cheap blocks and crappy hackie sack ball on the ground, with the fluffy stuffy in the foal bed. I then put all of the abuse toys and sorry boxes on the shelf above their living space. I grab a “sketti treat” from my pocket and make my way to dumbass. “Here dumbass, I have a present for you!”

“Gu way! Nu wan munstah to gib mowe huwties!” He says, putting his hooves over his head and cowering. I walk up behind him and hold the sketti treat right in front of his nose. “Sniff sniff Sketti?!” He says, getting up to his feet, as I feed it to him, who’s more than happy to guzzle it down from my hand. “munch munch dat am gud… why be nice tu dumass?” He asks me, wearily.

“I just wanna say sorry for how things went, and I want to start over,” I lie, pulling another treat from my pocket. “Can we be friends, now?” I dangle the treat in front of him. He sits on his haunches, thinking hard.

“If munsta daddeh nu gib Dumass huwties, and gib mowe skettis… den Dumass wiww fowgib,” he says reaching towards the treat in my hand. I snatch the treat up and stand up.

“Good, then follow me to your saferoom, daddy wants to show you your new toys!” I wave him along and start walking towards the shed, Dumbass limping in tow.

“Toysies fow dumbass? Hehehe…” He says happily in step behind me. We walk in and he sees the beds and the toys, and looks a little dejected. “Das aww? Hmph,” he says, not impressed with anything. He walks over to the ball and trys to roll it, with it barely moving. “Deez toysies am nu funnies! Smawty wan betta toysies!” He says with his cheeks puffed up, and stomping his hoof.

“You want better toys?” I ask him

“Yus, dummeh! Wan toysies NAO!”

“Okay!” I replied happily, grabbing all of the abuse toys in a tote, and setting them down next to him, and closing the shed door. Dumbass looks over the abuse tools, not really knowing what they are, but knowing they aren’t the toys he was looking for.

“Wut am dese dummeh tings?” He nudges some of the tools around. I grab out a butt plug and the shock collar.

“These are going to be your new best friends!” I put on his shock collar with no real resistance, before turning him around forcing his head down

“Wha dummeh daddeh duin to Dumass? What am dis fing awound Dumass neck?” He trys to slide out from underneath my grip, but to no avail.

“That’s your hurtie necklace! And this,” I position the rubber butt plug in place, “is to stop sorry poopies!” I then ram the plug forcefully up his ass.

“SKREEEEEEE! POOPIE PWACE HUWTIES!” He screams, thrashing and trying to escape my hands. I let him go, and he immediately bolts to the door, pawing at it in a desperate attempt to open it and flee. I begin rummaging through the tote, as Dumbass realizes he can’t open the door, he cocks his ass in my direction. “Grrrr, tae’ sowwy poopies! Huh? Grrrrrr,” growls as he flexes his tiny ass muscles with all his might. “Why poopie pwace nu wisten tu Dumbass? Huu…” slowly realizing he’s unable to assault me back, he curls up at the door, and begins shaking.

“You think I’m dumb enough to get shit on twice?” I ask, pulling out the shock collar remote. I turn its dial to half power, before pressing the button.

ZZZT! SKREEEEEEEE!” He screams violently, thrashing on seizing on the ground, while pissing himself. I hold the button for 3 seconds, before releasing, causing him to stop thrashing. Dumbass slowly gets to his feet, and begins throwing up on the ground from the shock and pain. “HURGHK! uuugh… biggesh huwties…” Dumbass then falls limp into his puddle of his own piss and bile, panting and trying to recover.

“Man! That was a thrill! Let’s do that again!”

“Nu nu nunununu–Zzzt!–SKREEEEEEEE!” I hold the button down for 5 seconds this time, while he rolls around in his waste, convulsing all the while, before releasing it again. “HUUHUuhuu! pant pant… Zzzt! SKREEEEEEE!” I press it one more time, for 3 seconds, causing him to throw up again. “Chirp… nu mowe… pwease… Peep!

“Haha you’re such a pussy! You want the hurties to stop?” I ask, waving the remote around in the air. He whips his face with his hooves, and then looks at me and starts nodding his head.

“Pwease… nu mowe huwties fow Dumass. Nu nyo wut Dumass du, buh neba do 'gain!”

“Okayyy…” I reply. “But I want to take something from you, first,” I say as I pull out the hand delegger. “Either your tail, your horn, or maybe one of your legs,” I say with a sinister tone, rubbing the delgger across his back, and causing him to shudder.

“Huu… buh Dumass nee’ dose! Nee’ taiw tu wook pwetty… Nee’ hown tu make Dumass ‘peshul… An’… an’ nee’ weggies fow wun an pway–ZZZT–SKREEEEEEEE!” Dumbass is violently cut off from me shocking him, about 2 seconds, before releasing the button. “NU MOWE! Nu mowe! Pwee-ee-ee-eese, huuhuuhuu!” He begs.

“What do you want me to take then?”

pant pant Nu… pwease munsta daddeh, nu tae’ anyfing…”

“AAANT, wrong answer,” and I press the button for another 3 seconds.

CHIRP! TAIW! PEEP! TAEK TAIW!” He shouts after writhing from the shock, putting his hooves over top his head in fear.

“Alright! Good choice!” I grab an electric razor, and hold him down to start shaving around the base of his tail. “Don’t worry, Dumbass! You were never pretty anyways, so it’s not much other a loss.” As the last part is shaved, and the last bit of fluff falls off, I turn off the razor, and pick back up the delegger. Now while made for cutting off limbs, it still will do a great job of removing other extremities, like the tail. Dumbass then looks up at me with a sad, whimpy face.

“A-am daddeh dun wiff huwties nao?”

I place the blades around the base of his tail. “Almost!” and with that, I quickly snip off his tail, as it falls to the ground with a soft thud.

“SKREEEEEE! TAIW HUWTIES!” He jumps out of my loosened grip, and curls his body up to get a look at the bloody nub that is now where his tail used to be. “Huuhuuhuu! Why munsta daddeh taek Dumass taiw?! Huuhuuhuu, nu wook pwetty nu mowe! Huwties su su su bad, huuhuu!” I put away the delegger and grab a rag, and some old healing gel to place on his nub. While the delegger can sow up missing legs, the tail is too small, but if I staunch the bleeding, his natural strong clotting properties will work to scab it over quickly.

“Huuhuu, suuu huwties… huwties aww obew! Yu am said dah huwties would gu way, huuhuuhuu!” He cries, as the with all the wounds he’s sustained today, it is starting to take a toll on his mental. A devilish grin spreads across my face.

“Daddy has some feel good medicine… it will take away all of the hurties and make you feel good. You want daddy to make you feel better?” I ask, getting out a pack of heroin, a spoon, and a needle. He crawls over into my lap, still shaking and starts crying again.

“Pwease daddeh! Taek dumass huwties 'way! Hewp dumass, pwease…” He begs, as he buries his face into my legs. Even though I caused him so much pain, he still comes to me for comfort. These things are so fun to play with!

“OK, dumbass, daddy will make everything better,” I say, as I start cooking up a shot. I fill the syringe with about a 4th of what I’d give a newbie for his first shot of dope. “OK, dumbass. Just tell me how much you love me, and I’ll make the hurties disappear!”

“Huu… dumass… w-w-wub d-d-daddeh… lick lick gib b-bestest d-daddeh wickie-c-cweanies…” He stammers out, while licking my pant legs. He’s extremely desperate for any affection and relief at this point.

“Here we go, just a tiiiiiiiny prick,” and I put the needle in the nape of his neck. I read online that typically fluffy vets give shots here, as there is a big vein that runs up their neck from the spine, to their brain.

“Eeep,” he squeaks out at the prick, before I release the contents into his bloodstream and pulling the needle back out, putting the cap back on the needle.

“There, allllllllll done!”

“Huuu… ohhh…” He groans, his pupils shrinking to pins. “Feew… feewin… guuhhh…” and he slinks down and rolls off my legs, knocked out. I sit there with him for about 5 to 10 minutes, mainly to make sure he doesn’t overdose, putting my fingers in front of his nose to feel his breath, and watching his chest rise up and down. I then pick him up, and place him in one of the fluffy beds. I stand up, and start putting the abuse tote away and up on the shelf. So far, so good. I’m glad Dumbass didn’t OD on the heroin. I’m incredibly interested in how this turns out. I then make my way out of the shed, closing the door behind me, and make my way inside the house. When I make it in the safe room, I see all the fluffies playing with the ball in a circle, passing it back and forth. Even jessibell has joined in, even though she’s keeping as close to her bestest’s sorry box as she can.

“Hey fluffs! Daddy is back!”

“Yay! Daddeh back!” Shouted Laguna.

Peep!
“Hewwo! Chirp!
Peep! Daddeh?”
Peep! Pway!” The foals chirp at me.

“H-hewwo daddeh. Jessibeww and babbehs hab been bewy gud. Can bestest babbeh cum out dah sowwy boxie nao?”

“Hmmm, yeah, I guess. And if your babbeh says sorry, then she can stay out, ok?” I tell her, as I walk over to the sorry box. As I unlatch the sorry box top, I can hear frantic chirping from inside, as Jessibell stands right beside me, nervously tapping her hooves back and forth. When I open it, I see the maroon fluffy shaking, struggling with every fiber to stay standing.

“Babbeh!” Jessibell shouts, and she snatches up her bestest before I had a chance to, pulling her deep into her chest and hugging her tightly, as she tries to stifle her crying. “sniff dewe dewe… mummah hewe… nu wet babbeh weab mummah eba 'gain.” She starts cradling and rocking the baby softly, cooing at her, as the bestest sobs and peeps in her arms. I notice the bestest’s skin is indented from being forced standing by the cross inside, as well as her back right hoof is pointing out at a wrong angle at her ankle, definitely broken from not being developed fully for standing, as well as being over weight. Her nose also has a crooked bridge, from the abuse she sustained from me, and unknowingly from Laguna. Jessibell’s eyes start to grow wide as she notices all her injuries. “WUT HAPPUN TU JESSIBEWWS BESTEST BABBEH?!” she snarls at me.

“You better watch your fucking tone, or she’ll go right back in!” I snarl back at her.

“Grrr… Huu…” Jessibell turns away, and looks down at her bestest baby. “It am otay nao, babbeh, mummah am hab babbeh. Mummah neba wet babbeh hab huwties 'gain.”

Peep! Huuhuuh… Chirp! Mummah!” The bestest nuzzles her face into her mothers chest. This would be heartwarming if I wasn’t the cause of their misery. I then clap, drawing all the fluffies attention.

“Alright, since you guys have opened all of your eyes, I think it’s time for you all to have names. Would you guys like that?”

Chirp! Name?”
Peep! Babbeh wan name!”
Chirp! Hab namesie?”
Coo coo! Peep!” Said the 4 babies, who have all cuddled around their momma. Although, the bestest didn’t even move her face from her mommas fluff.

“C’mon, bestest babbeh! Daddeh gib babbeh namesie. Habbin a name es dah bestest ting ebew!” Jessibell tells her bestest, trying to coax her from burying her face in her mom’s fluff. She looks over just enough to see me with one eye, but moves no more than that.

Peep! Huu… otay. Chirp!” She weakly let’s out.

Starting with the red unicorn colt, with a blue tail and mane, “You are gonna be… Jive!”

Jive puffs his chest out with pride, and says “Peep! Dank 'ou fow Jibe’s namie! Chirp!

I then move on to the purple earthie colt. “And you are Turkey,” I say with a chuckle.

Peep! Namie am Tuwkeh? Wub!”

I let out a snigger, and then point to the runt. “You’re called Dopey!”

Peep! Dank ou fow namesie! Chirp!

“And for you, I think I’ll call you Sora,” I say to the filly pegasus.

Gasp… Su pwetty. Chirp! Wub! Peep!

Finally I point to the bestest in her mother’s arms. “And last, but definitely least, I’ll call youuuu… Dummy! Hahaha!” Dummy’s mouth drops in disbelief and with tears welling up in despair, as her mothers cheeks start puffing up and starts to glare at me.

“Dat am meanie namie! Gib bestest babbeh bettah namesie, nao!” Jessibell demands me. Dummy just starts crying and complaining about her name.

“Huuhuu! Nu wan dummeh! Chirp! Huuhuu, ba’ namesie… Peep!” She cries into her mothers fluff.

“Nope, all names are final, and you can write out your grievances and send all of your complaints to the “Board of Fucking No-one.” Alright fluffies, remember your names! Jive, Turkey snigger, Dopey, Sora, and Dummy! Yay! Good job guys!” I mock cheer with all the foals.

“Yay! Chirp!
“Wub!” Peep!"
Chirp!
Peep! Pwetty namesie!”
“Huuhuu, heawt huwties…”

I check my phone and see that it’s around 5:30 pm. “Well flufferinos, it’s time for mummah to go back to her safe room. You ready?” I say, looking at Jessibell. She continues to glare at me, but just nods her head in agreement. “Yus, daddeh. Time tu gu homesie, babbehs!” She then puts her bestest on her back and moves to the other babies. The rest of the foals get fidgety, before Sora speaks up.

“Sowa hab tu weab? Am babbeh ba’?” She looks over to Laguna wistfully, as Laguna returns the look. The rest of the foals start to pipe up as well.

“Nu! Peep! Wan stay!” Said Jive.
Peep! Buh babbeh wub safewoom! Chirp!” Cried Turkey.
“Pwe’… Peep! Nu wan weab daddeh an Waguna… Chirp!” Said Dopey. The only baby who didn’t interject was the bestest of course. Jessibell stopped for a moment, caught off guard by wanting to stay here with the meanie daddy. The same meanie daddy that put her and her special friend in a sorry box, and then her baby as well! The same meanie that beat her with the sorry stick! The same daddy that gave her most bestest baby ever a mean, undeserving name. But she then became undeterred and started putting the foals on her back, starting with Jive.

“Nu, babbehs nee’ stay wiff dewe mummah! Babbeh am tuu widdwe to be wiff out mummah, nee miwkies and pwo-tek-shun.” The 4 foals let out soft cries and disapproving chirps, but ultimately doing nothing to stop their mother. Laguna walks over to me, and paws at my ankle to get my attention.

“Hmm, what’s up?” I ask him.

“Can babbehs stay hewe wiff Waguna? Waguna wub nyu fweins… Chirp!” He asks, while solemnly looking at the ground.

“I never said the foals couldn’t stay here with you bud, it is Jessibell who is taking them,” I respond. Laguna walks over to Jessibell, and sits down in front over.

Peep! Can babbehs stay wiff Waguna jus’ a widdwe wongew?” He asks softly.

“Nu. Babbehs nee’ dewe mummah.”

“Pwease? Waguna hewp mummah wiff babbehs…”

Jessibell puts on a thinking face, before pulling Dopey off her back and dropping him on the ground. “Dis babbeh can stay. Mummah nu wike poopy Dopey.” Dopey, while initially wishing to stay and have fun with his new friend, is heart broken over his mother’s words. As a chirpy baby, he couldn’t see or understand his mother’s cruelty, but now as a walkie talkie baby, he realizes his mother’s true feelings.

Peep! Mummah nu wub Dopey?” His eyes began welling up with tears, as he crawls closer to his mother. “Am babbeh ba’? Chirp!” He makes it to her hooves and begins to wrap around one in a hug. “Huuhuuhuu! Pwee’ wub Dopey! Peep! Dopey wub yu!” His mother then kicks him off her hoof, causing him to tumble over on to his back. “Eeeek! Huuhuuhuu! Peep! Why mummah huwt Dopey!” I then reach over and grab Jessibell tightly by her scruff.

“The fuck you think you’re doing?”

“Dummeh Waguna wan babbeh, so I gib him dummy poopie! Nao, wet gu!” I start taking the babies off her one by one, except for the bestest, and put them next to Laguna. “Wha dummeh daddeh duin!” I then place her bestest baby back in the sorry box. “NUUUU, NU TAEK MUMMAHS BESTEST BABBEH! Babbeh nu du nuffin wong!”

“SKREEEE MUMMAH! SABE BABBEH! SKREEEeeee–” she screams for her mother before I latch the lid.

“This your fault, for being a bad momma! Now you don’t get to take any of your babies,” I tell her, before yanking her up and walking out the saferoom and closing the door behind me. I then walk outside with Jessible in tow, and into the shed, before throwing her in on an empty bed. Dumbass is still out cold in the warm foggy void of opiates. She lands on her back, and struggles to get up, before sitting on her haunches and glaring deeply at me.

“Yu am munstah! Yu hab jus’ huwt fwuffies sens fwuffy famiwy got hewe!” She shouts at me stopping her hooves. “Haychu! HAYCHU!” I reach over and open one of the adult sorry boxes I had gotten. I reach over to grab her, and she bites my hand! It did nothing more than surprise me, but my face contorted into one of absolute Fury. I reach back, and slap her harder than I even have slapped dumbass, sending her spinning and sliding into the wall. “SKREEEE! BIG HUWTIES!” She cries and rubs her cheek. I notice a tooth on the the ground a foot away from her, and blood leaking from her mouth. I then grab her roughly by her scruff and bring her to my face. “Huuhuu, bad upsies…” I then shove my finger in front of her face.

“Look here, you stupid bitch. I will fucking kill you and all of your babies if you try that shit EVER again,” I tell her furiously, shaking her all the while. She starts peeing on the ground underneath her as well. “You better fucking start acting right, before I make things worse for you than they already are.”

“Ughh, ohhh… daddeh?” I look over and see Dumbass, who’s just barely woken up from the noise, squinting at me groggily.

“Huuhuuhuu! Sabe Jessibell, special fwei–hurghk!” She tries to plead to her special friend, before getting choked by me to keep her quiet. I reach over with my free hand and give him a few strokes on his head.

“Shhhh, it’s nothing Dumbass. Go back to sleep, ok?” as I pat his head a few times.

“Otay… daddeh… snore,” and he lays back down and falls asleep. The dope is working great for him, he probably feels the best he ever has in his entire life. Even though he had to go through probably the worst trauma in his life for it. I then shove Jessibell into the sorrybox and latch it shut.

“Huuhuuhuu! Wet jessibeww out! Fwuffy am sowwy! Jessibeww wiww be gud! Pwease dun huwt Jessibeww’s babbehs!” She cries from inside.

“I’ll do whatever the fuck I want, so just shut up and think about how to be a good fluffy. Then MAYBE I’ll let you see your babies!” I then get up, kick her sorrybox, illicting a last “SKREEEEUUHuuhuu!”, before I left the shed and walked back inside. I walk into my bed room and snort a quick line, before walking back into the saferoom, to play with the foals.

“Hey cuties, Daddy’s back!” as I come in, shutting the door behind me.

Collectively they scream “Yayyyy!”

After playing a myriad of games for about an hour, I let out Dummy, whos just a peeping mess at this point. She has eyes tightly shut, and as I poke and prod her, she screeches and peeps rapidly in distress, and trys to crawl away from me. I notice her mainly dragging her back legs, with her hooves bent in unnatural angles as they fail to gain purchase on the ground, and uselessly slides back and forth on the ground. The other foals and Laguna begin walking up, concerned for the unnatural look and regression of the bestest. Looks like I kinda fucked up and took it too far. I heard foals, especially ones that haven’t had their eyes open for long, can regress back to chirpy babbehs if pushed and traumatized too much. Foals that regress like that have a high chance of getting stuck like that, even as adults. At best, the become a “sensitive baby” (ie. Retarded), or maybe impaired in other ways.
Oh well. It’s better than her being a little bitch when I’m not watching them. I should’ve got cameras while I was at the Fluff mart. I make a mental note to take a trip later this week to buy some. I go and replace their bottles with full, warm formula, and grab Dummy. She starts screeching again, but I quickly place her on the bottle, and let go. She instantly latches on, and starts suckling, her small tears starting to dry up.

“Alright guys, it’s about bed time! Drink your dinner time milkies, and then get comfortable on the bed,” I tell the other foals. The bed I got Laguna is honestly bigger than what he needed. It’s big enough for two adult fluffies to cuddle in, and the perfect size for a foalpile of their amount.

“Aww, buh Waguna wan stay pwayin’ wiff daddeh!” Laguna looks at me with sweet, puppy dog eyes.

“Awww, you handsome little devil, tell you what. Get yourself and the others fed and comfy in your fluffybed, and I’ll stay a little longer to tell you guys a bed time story! How does that sound?”

“Stowee? Wut am dat?” Laguna asks, looking at my quizzically.

“Get ready, and I’ll tell you,” I reply with a wink and a gentle nudge towards the other foals. Laguna and the other foals walk to the feeding area, and Jive and Turkey latch on first, followed by Dopey after Jive finished, then Sora after Turkey. Lastly Dummy stopped greedily drinking and rolled over with a contented look on her face, allowing Laguna to start drinking. Her serenity in that moment is actually kind of endearing, despite her earlier fiascos. After they finished up, Laguna guided them all to the bed, even taking special care to help Dummy as she lagged behind her litter mates, and didn’t see where she was going. After laying down and getting cozy in a foal pile, one by one like clockwork, they let out tiny yawns.

yawwwn Daddeh teww stowey nao?” Laguna asks, looking up at me waiting. I reach down and give him some gentle scratches on his head.

“Yessir! Once upon a time, a Fluffy prince by the name of Laguna…”

OOOO, things are starting to heat up and fall in place! It’s gonna be fun seeing what kind of routine the, ehm, “Family” fall into! Also Merry early Christmas guys! I’ve been staying up late the past few nights trying to get these out. I felt like I couldn’t start on anything else until I finished. I hope you guys enjoy both of the chapters today! Much Love!

25 Likes

This guy needs to just let it go and indulge what he really wanted to get flurries for to begin with.

1 Like

This shit was top tier, can’t wait for the next chapter

1 Like

Really liking where you’re taking this, glad to see it continued. I feel like the mare and bestest still deserve worse still but I’ll wait to see where you go with them.

2 Likes

I’m loving this :heart:

2 Likes

I’m getting alternate dimension HugboxingF@&&ot vibes, I love the straddle between cute and cruel.

2 Likes

lmao

Chirpy regression is always hilarious, even more if it happens to babies.

3 Likes

Haha i love the way you think!

1 Like

hehe, from bestiest to ‘sensitive’, very nice.

I wonder if, with some TLC, Dummy could be coaxed back to ‘normal’.

Then I wonder how many times you can regress them before they just break.

1 Like

Very good Story and Storytelling.
I’ve got an idea for Dumbass tho… (maybe it’s already in your head, who knows?)
ONLY give him his “Medicine” if he gives up a part of himself… start small, like some fluff or a little part of his flesh (some cuts or something) and see how long it takes until there is not much of a fluffy left…

1 Like

Great minds. Im trying not to reveal too Much story elements through comments, but i will say the thought has went through my mind. But i like that Daddy is a little, uhm, whimsical? He does a lot of things based off emotion.