Little Nico, Fluffy Detective (Captain_Emo)

Little Nico, fluffy detective

Nico was at one point a bad fluffy. A bad smarty who was feared by all but you’d never guess it.

His small horn indicated his smartiness sure, but he was smaller than most fluffies and his fur colour was a light pastel purple with a light green mane.

Good colours and his smile could light up a room and improve even the most sad of moods.

He was certainly confident, in a big way as all smarties are. And Nico was tough in his own way too.

He was at one point a good-fewwa, head of the fluffy mafia in the playground.

No one screwed with him or crossed him.

But his naughtiness and his enfing finally caught up with him and they took his balls and penis.

The pride of a male fluffy gone.

He cried when they took them.

The gang and the respect of the playground. Gone.

And then he moved away.

His daddy had got a job working at Coney Island.

He’d work long hours but that was okay, he let Nico watch all the human TV and movies and keep around all of the delicious nummies that Daddeh brought back that he could eat.

Nico was very happy, and he was happy that her could watch some good TV and not FluffTV which was for babbehs (though he did get scared a lot by Human stuff and he wouldn’t turn his head away from Uni the Unicorn)

He was head of his own gang once, but he didn’t want to be a bad fluffy no more. He’d already lost his special place and he didn’t want to be a bad fluffy for Daddeh.

What would he do?

One day, Daddeh had to rush to work. He was late and his ass would get chewed out whatever that meant.

This meant that Nico couldn’t watch Netflix like his Daddeh would set for him to watch a series to distract him.

He never understood really, so he could put repeats on if he could.

Daddeh didn’t put on the Netflix, he just turned the TV on and kept it on the channel, loud enough to keep Nico entertained, and then left.

Nico settled on his cushion on the floor as he had always and was eating some leftover hot dog meat that was left on the floor.

The channel that was on shown nothing but cop shows.

Lots and lots.

Who were these guys? Nico seen a lot of shooting and shouting which scared him a little but he couldn’t keep his eyes off (or know how to switch channels).

And then he watched Columbo.

And his mind was completely blown.

He caught the baddy humans but he didn’t know how. He was never scary and he seen all the bad Daddehs get caught by the little Daddeh.

Magic!!! It must be?!

He didn’t know how he did it but Columbo was a smarty.

He watched more human TV.

More Columbo.

And more.

And more.

Every day his Daddeh had just kept the channel on for Nico when he asked to watch “Cwumbo” all day when Daddeh went to get nummies and work. His Daddeh was glad, his Netflix suggestions were becoming annoying.

Nico watched a lot of it, and he was smart enough to work out what he wanted to be.

Little Nico wanted to be the tuffiest detective there was!!! Like Cwumbo.

Cwumbo could be smartiest at anything!

But what would be his first case?

He asked his daddy when he was home. But his daddy needed to go to work! And quickly too.

His Daddy couldn’t find his wallet. His money for treaties was missing!!

This would not stand with Nico!!!

Without his daddy’s money neither of them could have nummies, treaties or netfwikies.

Or Cwumbo. And this made Nico shudder.

Nico promised Daddy he would find his wallet and maybe have Sketties for nummies later.

Daddy said sure and left the house quickly. He’d bum some money from Sharona and find his wallet when he got in.

With his daddy gone to work, Nico began to look for clues.

What are clues??

He was so confused. He didn’t know how Cwumbo do it.

How did he know what a clue was?!

He just had to find daddy’s wallet and find the monies for nummies.

Money made zero sense to a fluffy.

You give green paper for nummies?!

No enfies, no Huggies??? How?!!?! No good feels for nummies?! Not even playsies?

Humans were silly daddies. How did they do anything?

It made zero sense to Nico and he was a smarty.

He looked in his Daddeh’s room. It was the only place that was open for him to look.

So he walked in and the room didn’t smell pretty. Daddeh nu smeww pwetty. Yuck. But there was a lot of nummies on the floor so Nico began to eat them. His Daddeh loved hot dogs and Nico loved them too. They were soft enough for him to eat. Bestest nummies like sketties!! He always loved it when there was onions on them but they made him flatulent.

Daddeh’s cwothies were all over the floor as always too. Daddeh’s room was like a wittabawx.

But Nico knew the room wasn’t like a litterbox at all. Though it was Stinky. And full of nummies. He began to eat away at crumbs and some twinkies that had been discarded too.

Nico solved his first case! He found the missing nummies!! He also found a few cold half eaten slice of pizza, he nummed that too.

But what was he here for again?

He thought long and hard.

Daddeh’s siwwy wawwet!!

He remembered he needed to find it for Sketties and hot dogs for him and Daddeh.

It had to be under his clothes.

Nico went digging and digging. He jumped into the clothes. He giggled and laughed. He

never thought that he could have so much fun as a good fluffy dick like Cwumbo.

So much better than being a gud-fewwa!!

And then he saw a flicker of light. In the sorry place. Daddy’s closet.

Scary.

But he had to be brave, to find the wallet for the nummies and for daddeh!!

And he took one brave step, another and then another.

He took more and he was in there.

And Daddeh’s wawwet was right there!!!

He could see Daddeh’s face in the wallet. It had to be it. Daddeh looked so happy that Nico found the wallet. The picture was a picture of his daddeh’s driving license, he had a few tequilas before the pic was taken. He beamed a goofy grin right back.

And then it went dark.

The closet door had closed over. The ironing board had accidentally fallen against it.

Nico got scared and he began to cry. He tried to push against to get out.

He let out a massive fart and stunk the closet out. He got scared from the sound and began to cry that the room was no smell pretty.

He missed his Daddeh and he needed to get out for more nummies and to make good poopies.

He let out another fart. The fresh stink hit his nose and he threw up. After a few minutes he began to eat at the half chewed hot dog he brought up.

He vomited again. And farted.

There was no escape from the no smell pretty room.

Had the bad daddehs finally got him?

He really needed to make good poopies and not bad ones. He was holding those poopies in for Daddeh. Bad smells kept coming out of Poopie place.

He was really upset at poopie smells.

Nico was so scared of the sorry stick, they’d already taken his bawws and Nono stick.

Maybe daddeh will take my hornsies if he made bad poopies.

Scary.

……………
……………
……………
…………….

Many hours passed and daddy still wasn’t back.

Nico wasn’t sure if he could keep the poopies in any longer.

The closet smelt awful but Nico had long stopped crying. He was so scared to move in the smelly room.

Then a noise, a bang, movements.

Was that Daddeh?!

Nico peered through the space in the closet, the only light that he could see. He could see Daddeh’s bed through the small vent.

Daddeh!!!

He’s been thrown onto the bed!!

Was that a mummah?!

She’s fighting daddeh?!

Biting daddeh?! Giving Daddeh hurties?!

Daddeh, Nico wants to help you.

The mummeh took her shirt off and threw it at the closet door.

The shirt made the lightest of sounds against the wood.

Scary!!

Nico made the biggest poopies he had ever made and jumped out of fright.

Neither Nico’s daddeh or the bad lady knew he was there.

The shirt flailed against the closet door, hanging off the handle and moving against the vent where Nico could see.

Nico gasped and made even more poopies.

He was so scared.

But he had to be brave for daddeh!!

He then shouted “Weave my Daddeh awone dummeh!!! Or Nico gib oo owies and poopies!!!”

He blew out his cheeks, he was ready.

And then the door opened and he shit himself again.

“Hey little guy, what are you doing in here?” (He looked kinda confused. Had he locked him in?)

“Daddeh!!! Daddeh!!! Nico gwad daddeh otay. Nico found daddeh wawwet. Nico wub oo can we hav nummies?!”

“Heyyy Johnny, you never told me you had a fluffy. Oh my god! he’s so fluffy! You’re such a cutie aren’t you?”

“Hewwo nice waydee am Nico”

“Heyyyy, you’re such a cutie and that’s a cute name. What were you doing in the closet?”

“Nico found daddeh wawwet fo Daddeh an fo nummies! am gud fwaffy”

“I’m glad you’re such a good little guy. Such a cutie. Well, your daddy here has been mooching off your mama tonight and maybe I think he should treat us all to some pizza. Do you like pizza little guy?”

(Johnny was glad no one else knew he was a bum for money. At least Nico was pretty cool about it)

Nico’s eyes lit up. He had heard the best thing ever!

“Yes pwee hehehehe aww oo nyu mummeh? Can Nico hav hot dawg nummies an Sketties too?”

“Well, maybe if your daddy lets me I’ll be….and if the pizza place does it we’ll get you some”

“Wiww oo daddeh?? Daddeh, mummeh is nice waydee!!!”

“So what are you doing in there little sweetie”

“Am a dick mummeh”

“A…………dick?”

“Yes mummeh hehehehehe am a dick, find thingies an sowve cwoos an catch bad fwaffies an giv owies”

“I………….see” (Sharona had no idea what this little guy was talking about)

“Am wike Cwumbo nyu mummeh”

“Hahahaha you’re a cute and clever little dick aren’t you……cleverer than little dick daddy hahahahahaha”

Sharona began to laugh her ass off and tickle Nico behind his ears, he was giggling too and didn’t know Daddeh was a little dick like Cwumbo too.

(Johnny at this point didn’t want to be put on the spot. Instant commitment. Shit. He needed something else to talk about. He noticed the really bad smell that wasn’t his own or Sharona’s in the room. It smelt like it had come out of Nico’s ass. Thank god Sharona was drunk and didn’t care about the bad smell. She hung around him long enough to be noseblind to him)

“Hey…….Nico? Did you make bad poopies?”

Nico stopped giggling and he froze. He began to shudder and shiver and tears began to form. He couldn’t lie.

“…huhuhuhuhuhuhhhuhuhu daddeh yes I did. I made bad poopies in Dawky pwace………. so scawy.”

Sharona took a whiff of the air. Realised how bad the shitty smell was and threw up over the bed.

She apologised and grabbed her shirt and made an exit and said she’d text Johnny later or see him at work in the morning.

Sex was off now. Johnny was cock-blocked by Nico.

Unbelievable

“…I’m sorry little dude I’m going to have to give you the sorry stick instead of pizza……and you made mummeh run off with your poopies”

“Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu pwease nu daddeh”

14 Likes

Another of my old stories, with some small edits and is the sequel to my previous story, “Little Nico, Head of the Fluffy Mafia”.

Nico probably shouldn’t watch any human TV at all…,

2 Likes

What would he do if he watched game of thrones

1 Like

When you play the game of thrones, you either win or die. There is no middle ground.

So in this instance he’d probably go full Joffrey

Why is he getting punished he found his wallet

It’s the poopies…but it’s also that his owner is best described as a bum and cheap. He found his wallet so he had no more excuses for mooching

That and the coke block