Lonely mummah - LostDauphin

I did this quickly, a bit of a sadbox to start the week.

92 Likes

Poor thing
Wonderful art as always

9 Likes

Uh-huh. I count SIX distinct panels with detailed line art and none of the copy and paste cheating I do. “Quickly” my foot.

Looks great, well done, I like it a lot :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How have I never seen your art before? This is really good m8

Your fluffies look like the ideal middle ground. I could see someone wanting to keep those as pets but they look supremely abuseable too.

6 Likes

plot twist: she never had a foal and it was all a dream

3 Likes

Hehe, when I say quickly, it’s because I did it in less than a day, not exactly fast, but enough for me :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks! I have much more art that you will surely like, I have not been so active lately, but I hope to bring more content of better quality.

3 Likes

Ah, real artist fast :wink:

I don’t know if any of my pieces took more than 90 minutes to do. Plenty of them were 60 or less. But I cheat a LOT and don’t focus on quality or consistency nearly as much.

2 Likes

That makes your style very characteristic! :heart: One of the advantages of fluffies is that there is no “correct” way to do them, it makes me feel less pressured to draw them, since I know that perfection is not their goal

3 Likes

That is extremely sad.

And also less than hygienic.

4 Likes

Fine gut punch you have here

3 Likes

Its sad she dreamth her babbeh just woke up but reality hits her and we see she’s was just a poor alley fluff carryin her dead foal :cry:

2 Likes

Biggest heawt happies with the suffering of that mumnah :smiley_cat:

1 Like

This is a common response for all mares. If they wake before them, they’re going to always assume they’re dead until they peep and chirp themselves alerting they need help using the liter box.

1 Like

Kinda reminds me of when a pet dies and holding their body is surreal, because you’re so used to seeing them alive and moving that it’s kinda like a part of ya is still holding your breath in hope- or in fear- that they’ll start to move again.

1 Like

I love this!!! I wish have more likes for put in the picture

1 Like

Lmao.

1 Like

Amazing comic. Great art style. Shame the tags spoiled the twist.

Forgot to read the tags so…
b4b92102b0d24354097d92325eb74a8e
great artwork the fluff is so cottony and puffy looking.
like the fluff moves about as it waddles/walks lmao

Lol I love the look of these fluffies