Damn Fluffies 1 (artist: Carpdime) (fb id: 23535)

79 Likes

Cake or death !
Death in this case if the fluffies wont learn the punishment should be severe !

3 Likes

That way it’ll learn not to poop in the floor again

3 Likes

Well this is just inefficient.

Have the kid eat the shit THEN beat his ass, now you have to clean up the corpse AND the shit

7 Likes

Carp is better known for his hugbox pics, but damn if he didn’t capture one of the most enraging scenes ever right here.

Mummah fawning over Babbeh, probably cooing about how happy Daddeh will be when he sees that Babbeh made poopies, and how she will get sketties nummies and Babbeh will get skettis miwkies! :glee: And Babbeh looking ever so pleased (as well as pathetic, fragile, and breakable by all) as he excitedly points out to Daddeh that there are poopies and the poopies came out of Babbeh! :glee:

It’s like Babbeh pooping on the rug is a momentous occasion akin to a human child saying his or her first words. Like Babbeh made poopies on the rug just for Daddeh, like it’s on par with some great labor of the gods and these fluffies think Daddeh will be ecastatic upon finding a runny, milky diarrhea turd on his carpet with Babbeh and Mummah alike cheering about it.

The whole thing is a microcosm of everything wrong with fluffies. Shitting everywhere but the litterbox, celebrating their own existence right down to the waste they produce, and a total lack of common sense.

11 Likes

Well, it’s like cleaning the Augean stables.

But on a smaller scale.

And in the opposite direction.

2 Likes

Damn, you something totally different than I did.

I see it more as a take on the pathetic nature of Fluffverse humans.
They’re clearly pampered pets, happy and provided for. That means the owner sunk time and money into them, and the moment they do something that literally all pets and human toddlers do said owner randomly flips out and commits an act of extreme violence, rendering every bit of time and money spent on the two as a complete waste, making a far worse mess that they now have to clean up. I mean, its not like the Roomba went over the shit and spread it everywhere, they contained it and announced it for clean-up before it got stepped on.

Like, good job mate, ya turned a three minute job with some cleaner into getting bloodstains up which is gonna take some serious elbow grease, time, and chemicals to get beyond noticeability. Hope it satisfied you. Its like a ten second anger-based orgasm with six hours of cleanup time and it wrecks a hobby project you dumped months and potentially hundreds of dollars on.

The Fluffverse human brain is like one clouded with extreme violent bipolarity, addled with significant lead exposure.

7 Likes

Retarded and ugly. One alone is a misfortune, two is together is a sin.

3 Likes

Oh. Just like the real world one, then :worried:

2 Likes

True, depending on where you live.

They do predict the decline of leaded fuel will reduce violence and instability worldwide. Though contamination will keep some places batshit insane for longer.

2 Likes

I live in Denmark, &, of course, inside my own head.
Both are generally considered civilized by those who know them.
& yet, I am amused by the torture of fictional ponies: & my fellow Danes are planning on sending other humans to camps in Rwanda.

History - even within the age of fossil fuel - would seem to indicate that leaded petrol is a far from decisive factor when it comes to moral fragility.

Pretty much sums up fluffies in general…

Maybe that’s the joke, maybe it’s just exploring that bad thought that flashes in your head when your cat, dog or three year old shits on the carpet. It’s not really that complicated

2 Likes

Kek

1 Like

Someone has to clean. Better it be the one who did the deed.

You perfectly nail what makes this scene so provocative: the totally clueless naivety of fluffies, proud of their babies and of their own shit.

But ultimately I have a totally different take on it: I think contrasting that innocent joy with petty human cruelty better demonstrates everything wrong with us.

Humans don’t deserve fluffies; they’re too pure for us. We could stand to celebrate our existence a little more. Just my thought, anyway.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s how this got started… the tragedy was what made it fun.

1 Like

This was part of a short “damn fluffies” series that contrasts the naivety of fluffies with the tired outlook of a worn out human. It was one of those spontaneous ideas of a situation that may infuriate an owner. I kind of like how the response is almost comically inappropriate who ends up making a bigger mess.

Never understood this image. It seems like the foal is just pointing out that there is shit on the floor, but why would he even draw attention to that?

The foal took a shit on the floor. The mare and the foal are celebrating that he took a shit, reinforcing bad behavior that the mare should know better than to encourage. The owner looks at this and, quite possibly at the end of his wits decides that he might as well get rid of the problem. Violently.