Looking For Missing Comic Pages (UPDATE: Found!}

Does anyone have the full version of Yehdoo’s “Hellgremlin Bike and Machine” comic?
The first and last pages are on the subreddit, but none of the rest are.

Update: Virgil has posted the first two pages and the ending, but there are at least three pages missing that take place after the second page and before the ending.
I remember the blue smarty and the smarty foal were demonstrating tips for “Hellgremlin TV” in them.

4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

That’s only the last page.

1 Like

How about now?

1 Like

That’s more of them, but there’s still a few missing. I remember the blue smarty and the smarty foal were demonstrating tips for “Hellgremlin TV” in the pages before the ending.

1 Like

If there’s more then I do not have those pages. I’ll check around and see if anyone else has those pages.

I have Yehdoo’s Sound Steps comic, but that only appeared on fluffybooru.com (not on fluffybooru.org) and thus I do not yet have permission to post that.

2 Likes

Ah, okay. Hopefully the pages can be found. Thanks anyway. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I checked though my photos again because I thought I might have it saved, but unfortunately I don’t.

1 Like

So apparently posts can be bumped.

Sorry if I was spamming. I won’t continue to do it to any post except this one, since I only need this one to be continually seen (in order to find the missing pages of the comic I’m looking for)

2 Likes

He is kinda right tho. Maybe it IS lost.

2 Likes

Well I’m not giving up, especially not just because Dickhead McGee demanded me to.

2 Likes

You have been waiting for someone to give it to you for almost a month. If no one could find it for so long, you have only two options: get yourself a VPN or tor and start digging into derpibooru/4chan archives, or move on

2 Likes

Stop.

3 Likes

Did you mean bumping or something else?

1 Like

Stop the arguments,
but please slow down the bumping, too.
We aren’t getting so many new users each week that it warrants a new bump every week.
Once a month, I can deal with.

1 Like

K
I’ll just flag any more rude comments.

1 Like

Dummy :dummeh:

2 Likes

Нет, ты >:I

2 Likes

Не ну против этого у меня нет аргументов. До свидания блять >:[

2 Likes

Monthly bump