Looking for some stories (Watcher)

There are three stories I can’t seem to find, two are text, one was a mix of both text and images

For the first text story

The story consisted of three fluffies, two male, one female, and a man living alone in a house. The a man own one of the male fluffies, it’s colours where best described as “poopies”, I think it’s name was David. The female fluffy comes and begs the man to stay in the home, he allows it, however he doesn’t know that the female fluffy is a smarty. Shenanigans happen, David gets sent to the man’s friend’s house, and the third fluffy joins the story, was an escaped pit fighter fluffy. Female smarty is pregnant, fighter fluffy is fixed, and David is the father, I don’t remember the rest of the story nor how it ends.

Found- “Cry Wolf” by BFM101

Second text story

Guy just becomes a breeder, one of his breeding mares harms a stud’s, assets, and she is made into an example fluffy, stuff happens, she dies, man begins to look for new example.

Last one, I'm pretty sure this was a story done by Carpdime

Battle fluffy foals, except they’re Frankensteins.
Story follows a man who made centipede foal, he’s winning a lot of fights, there’s a second guy with a foal, this foal’s got a hole in its back and a bunch of wings attached onto it, so it can fly, that’s all I remember.

If you don’t know any information on these stories, anything would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

That’s one of @BFM101 's. The female was called Alex I think.

1 Like

Cry Wolf

The story I had to finish three fucking times because I wrote the ending before a site crash. Twice.

Taught me a valuable lesson in saving my work properly

7 Likes