Lov Lov (Moesius)

In order to respond to the problematics due to unwanted sexual behaviour from male fluffies (rare but still wide spread in the head of customers), Moefluff factory bring a new version of its fluffy biotoy.

69 Likes

Don’t mind the traditionnal errors in the text :v

5 Likes

10/10 concept and execution. Both as art and in-universe perspective. Great thing to specify as a reference in stories as lacking Hellgremlins for writers too, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

and lacking Hellgrimlins ? ‘.’

1 Like

I suppose I mean “they won’t be killing or raping each other in this story” being telegraphed by namedropping this breed at the start.

Not that they’ll be necessarily well-behaved.

1 Like

They’re like Munchkin cats?

3 Likes

yeah :v I like to think fluffies as innocent (this is a more obviously pacific kind a fluff ^^’ … more abusable too :v)

2 Likes

no, munchkin cats are actual animal that can survive with a constant care of a human :v

3 Likes

Hmm… how do they rape foals to death?

1 Like

they do not :v

1 Like

D:

3 Likes

…Are they tucking their head into their neck like a turtle shell in bottom right?

3 Likes

They don’t run, they scoot

3 Likes

It looks like if the mare ever has her tits grow, she’ll be incapable if using her back legs anymore.

And ngl that’s an hilarious concept to me. Basically becoming huggy friends but without the trama lol.

2 Likes

Right until original fluffs show up :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Ah, completely defenseless against the originals, just how God intended.

3 Likes

well that would be horrid

2 Likes

I love them. Those ears are adorable.

1 Like

Where is her FACE??

1 Like

I share your reaction…

2 Likes