Mamma's special baby part. 2 (Not_A_Wise_Man)

54 Likes

Uh oh.

4 Likes

what about the leg and the eye are frozen?

3 Likes

Yep. She couldn’t keep them close to the crack under the door from where the heat was coming so they froze.

4 Likes

i love your work

1 Like

Insects in the snow?
Eggs maybe. Insects frozen maybe.

2 Likes

On a diet of trash and half rotten food I figured their intestines are filled with parasites and crawlers. Besides, here in Italy we have flies all year round, even in the rare cases it snows.

1 Like

Huh. Interesting, may just be where I’m from. The cold lasts far longer than the snow, any corpses are frozen solid. Fucking nothing survives until spring unless its in those hidden places where animals burrow or whatever

1 Like

♫num num num num num num numâ™Ș

3 Likes

The eye and leg that were in direct contact with the snow throughout the night getting gangrene is such a satisfying detail.
Hope to see more from you soon.

1 Like

K. At this point I think the mare just has a necrophilic/cannabilistic kink (no shame). Her first thoughts as soon as her tummeh growls is ‘betta num dis ded fwaffy’.

Great comic, excited to see how long you prolong her suffering. She is freakin’ battered by the end of this comic. :skull:

1 Like

Hope whatever “sickies” might come from eating that corpse don’t get expressed to the foal. I want it to grow up and repeat the cycle (have one live baby and struggle to care for it in bad weather).

That look and her growlin stomach oh o :flushed:

I’m seeing her eating her arm and eyeball when they fall off due to frostbite

1 Like