MechaFluff 3000 || Commissioned by Shadow509 (Dragonixa)

Look at that happy little boi!
Look at him go!

Anyways, here’s another great collaboration with my dear regular client @Shadow509 ^w^
Again, thank you for commissioning!

If you’re interested in commissioning me, all slots are now open!

Wub you :heart:
Nixy UwU

41 Likes

I look at this and it doesn’t make sense. Then I look more and it starts making sense, up until a point where I see the butt wing and sketti vomit and sense making starts sliding downhill again.

It’s wonderful.

5 Likes

The wing belongs to the center fluffy, it’s a pegasus xd I suppose it’s just confusing perspective :stuck_out_tongue: Glad you like it ^w^

2 Likes

Ohhh now I see it. Yeah, the butt & tail of brown arm fluffy are tangent with the wing root.

I kinda like butt wing. I also love the Sleipnir setup on the feet floofers. You drawings are full of interesting stuff and really reward spending time with them.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I wanted to do something fun with the poopy fluffy’s legs, because just cutting them off wasn’t cool enough :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thank you so much, I’m super flattered >w<

3 Likes

That foal is way too happy

3 Likes

My favorite transformer!
ROBO BITCH ( TRANSFORMERS VINE ) on Make a GIF

7 Likes

That one with the leg up his ass likes it too much.

3 Likes

Holy goddamn

1 Like

lol one of the hands is a claw and the other a puke cannon
brilliant

4 Likes

OMG YES!

1 Like

Ready To Form Voltron | VOLTRON: DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE - YouTube

Only thing i can think of was the abuser who created that was a giant Voltron fan

1 Like

This is officially the most cursed thing I have seen today. And I salute you for it. Congratulations!

2 Likes

At first I didn’t catch what it was, some kind of tangle of sewn ponies, then I was stunned that it was a regular Power Rangers combat robot.

3 Likes

Best part is how damn happy the foal xenomorph tongue is :glee:

3 Likes

The implications of this now makes Voltron really creepy to me.

1 Like

too happy to be there

3 Likes

It is inspired by Voltron! Also inspired by the trope where you have several small weak creatures that decide to pile on top of each to form a bigger version of themselves.

2 Likes

I’d also be happy if I was steering instead of being part of the “machine” lol

3 Likes

Not only the tongue but the pilot. He has too much power. Lol.

3 Likes