meet Brew (by Wicked-Hearts)

was working on some more fluffy designs (as i usually do) and this fluffy was one i intended to put into a set of fluffy adopts but i ended up liking him a bunch and kept him! meet Brew!
he’s apart of my ever-developing story involving Esther’s breeding business and i intended for him to have a super unique coat pattern that would be great for breeding! however as you can see there’s the issue of his size. so out of everyone he doesn’t get the opportunity to be paired up naturally as much as the other fluffies in Esther’s business. naturally anyways, artificial insemination is something they’ve done with him.

oh also, first page was the initial concept of his design, it’s why it looks less clean compared to the second page.

30 Likes

Yes! More grist for the elite flufffancier mill!

1 Like

Brew could possibly still have a family with artificial insemination. Providing that doesn’t also wreck the mare at the end of the pregnancy instead of at the start.

EDIT - Just saw you already considered that. Still, at least it’s an option for him.

2 Likes

artificial insemination was what was turned to next, albeit hesitantly. Esther was worried about the size playing a role of maybe making this unsafe because there’s the chance that the foals are gonna be too big for the mare to pass safely. which is why it’s used sparingly and he hasn’t fathered as many litters compared to other fluffies under Esther’s breeding business

1 Like