Mega Mummahs and Walking aqua Fluffies ( Gal-With-Pastels)

The Mega Mummah Phenomenon Is a rare occurrence that mares having a chance to have when mating. The Mare will become twice the size of a normal pregnant fluffy, having a Massive litter, ranging from 12 to 20 foals, The mare’s body will Develop 2 Extra sets of breasts if in order to feed her young. Said breast will Vanish leaving the original set , Unless an anomaly occurs.

Mega Mummahs require double the Amount of Food in order to Produce Milk to they’re young , And are a gift to Breeders due the increase odds of them having a rare foal. However a Feral mega momma Will either be Left behind by they’re herd due to they’re gluttony in order to provide milk for they’re babies.

Walking Aqua fluffies also known as Amphibious fluffies are A new product from hasbio that Allows these fluffies to walk on land and stay out of water for much longer intervals of time Compared to normal Aqua fluffs. having grown 4 legs while also retaining they’re fish tail. Most of these Amphib fluffies are omnivores similar to humans.

11 Likes

Thought this was a sea f1uffy manotee at first

oh i see

1 Like

I love the idea of the Amphibious fluffies. I could think of so many cool character designs for them.

Walking aqua fluffies would be an even more tenacious invasive species than normal aqua fluffies.

1 Like

the mega mummah phenomenon would be interesting to see further explored.