Micro fluffies experience on hanging plataform (InfraredTurbine)

Full Size

This experience is supposed to show… dunno, that they are assholes no matter their size ?
no food or water around, only a small place for poopies, some pillows and no walls around

90 Likes

Looks like someone took a nasty fall off the litterbox, spraying all the way.

12 Likes

Why would you push the pillow off? You could have eaten them.

10 Likes

Now this is interesting. If we remember that the smaller the mass of an object, the lesser fall damage it takes, is it possible to some of them survive the fall

14 Likes

Do you expect a fluffy that is deciding others don’t deserve to live because they’re different to have that ingenuity?

7 Likes

This is such a gamer way to say it.

7 Likes

You’re right. You can drop a mouse from the Amazon treetops and it’ll be alright. On the other hand: fluffies.

And whoever thought this rig up is either an idiot, or enjoying the chaos and suffering. Otherwise it’s a waste of time and fluffies.

3 Likes

id say that from this height they would break a rib or a leg, but survive

1 Like

Its Micros.

Even a Micro Alicorn probably sells as much as a regular Earthie of desirable colors.

What they won’t survive? The beatdown when the Fluffies the Smarty pushes off get to swarm him when the experiment ends.

1 Like

Wow I like this a lot. It reminds me of some books I had as a child where every illustration was cramped with details and each time you looked at them would notice something new.

5 Likes

i have no idea what you just said. i was taking only about their resistance to fall damage

1 Like

I was joking about them surviving the fall and later beating the Smarty to death.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: I stoopid

I’d give that bad sucker a hearty SHOVE and watch the micro’s go flyin’!

4 Likes

Hah, correct. This is the sort of thing to do with micros! :grin:

I think introducing a small dish of food would end with most or all of them falling off, heh.

1 Like

Nah, I just can’t communicate right.

1 Like

It happens to all of us
Especially so late at night

Huh. A perpetual motion machine. A desktop relaxation decoration, slowly tumbling Micro Fluffies of all colors from two directions into the same pit before they are lifted up again to tumble at the top.
Using Pegasi and Alicorns due to their love of “flight”. Like a shredder that does not shred because the two rollers are further apart. Like a 90’s desktop wallpaper.

Not sure how to clean the feces out so the multicolor beauty isn’t eventually just brown balls barely visible through the brown-smeared transparent sides. But upon turning it off a door opens at the bottom leading to a food area.

1 Like

Just plug em!