1 Like

You mentioned “3d-printer.”

I have one as well.

2 Likes

You do?
GG MATE!

2 Likes

This is a great idea!

For the bases - I have an idea in my headcanon for “spigots,” permanent anal plugs that allow for pooping only under limited circumstances, such as the owner unlocking the spigot or the spigot automatically unlocking when the fluffy is over the litter box. These are recommended for pets/toys where you want to keep the poop contained.

I could see a incorporating this into a permanent chess piece plug, where the other purpose of the plug is to snap into a chess piece base for play. The base then works with the plug to paralyze the fluffy until the game is over.

Alternatively we could just kill and taxidermy foals into chess pieces. They’re certainly cheap enough!

4 Likes

Yup. I use mine to mostly replicate fossil skulls
And occasional fantasy/sci-fi knickknacks.

3 Likes

I use mine for fun stuff, like slingshots, blowguns, action figures, boardgame pieces, toilet paper holders, puzzles ect.

Its my favorite thing!

4 Likes

Killing off only the loosing side would be more brutal

3 Likes

I need to start using mine again. I used it pretty much non-stop for nearly two years and then stopped because I couldn’t get it overhauled, due to covid-19.
I finally got it done last fall, but haven’t really resumed printing yet.

2 Likes

This is brilliant! They all look so dejected, and I can just imagine how degrading it must feel to sit an entire chess game with large metal pegs in their asses! :rofl:

7 Likes

bfd
You my sir are a genius

3 Likes

SOLD!
(1)

2 Likes

I could see butchering and eating the losing player’s pieces and turning the furs into a nice consolation prize.

3 Likes

I like this lil guy

6 Likes

You know whats the best part about him?

They are glued together!

4 Likes

Gonna be impossible to clean. Top is going to piss on bottom, grow bigger, and change shape as top suffers muscle atrophy and bottom has back problems.

Plus, why not reward pawns with taking turns at knighthood? Punish bishops by becoming a horse?

4 Likes

in my head canon harts are money so i gave you a haret for permishen to use thise in a story

2 Likes

They’re so cute.

Everything @Thk says is true and fair. But I don’t think it’s compatible with the gleeful, manic insanity that @Eded_ted does.

This particular cartoon, however, got me to actually write again so it has a special place in my heart.

2 Likes