Migration #1 (by:Flug)

so, it’s the first page of the episode!
also my english isn’t good :cry: if there’s something wrong, reply to me please

165 Likes

So instead of trying to find normal food they go straight to the hellgremlin option of eating the babies? Ok -_-

26 Likes

It’s a fluffy eat fluffy world out there.

10 Likes

Poor family.

Ferals need more decent mums to breed Alicorn thinkers and earthtone camo Fluffs.

Also, why would he call the Babbeh a Meanie? That’s the worst thing aFluffy can conceive to call anything, and its used exclusively for aggressors.

8 Likes

Oh its a good start but mannn! I wanna smack that smarty, those foals T_T

Awesome fluffy designs too they are cute (minus those smarty)

10 Likes

Hope a good samaritan(human or animal) comes and saves the mare and her children, or the mare’s special friend comes back and it’s a beast of fluffy and kills those shitrats

8 Likes

Gorgeous art. Your fluffspeak is good, only “happwy” caught my attention but it could be attributed easily to their lisp. That derped foal is awesome!

4 Likes

The mummah doesn’t have a tail?

5 Likes

Self delusion.

2 Likes

Ah-uh my mistake
I was distracted by mare’s butthole :weary:

9 Likes

Looks like a good start, the only thing i couldn’t figure out is why he called the blue one a “meany babbeh” and the mare’s tail which was mentioned above. And don’t bother listening to those who want to complain about the content of your comic, if they want they can go make their own instead of whining about something they didn’t make.

3 Likes

I didn’t said it because I don’t like it. I said it because it is irrational and unnecessary evil (for a fluffy)

5 Likes

Says you. You have no idea what happened before that smarty appeared because its his story. Let him tell his stories you continue with yours. Nobody likes a gatekeeper trying to edit other people’s stories.

1 Like

I am neither editing, nor gatekeeping. I am just sharing an opinion. Stop being salty

6 Likes

deny it all you want, but you’re still trying to control other people’s stuff, sounds like you have a pre-existing salt condition over hellgremlins. Sorry for your issues but others enjoyed this just fine despite your flaccid attempt to control.

1 Like

Yes, you are deffinatly salty. I see that arguing with you is pointless because you will ignore everything I say without the consideration of possibility, that you may be wrong. I suggest stop now, and try to prove to me that I am an asshole when you cool off and have some valid arguments behind your back

5 Likes

I see you are one of those can’t be wrong types. But the difference is im not the one bitching at new creators because i didn’t like what they made. That was you. You even admitted it reworded in your reply. “I didn’t said it because I don’t like it. I said it because it is irrational and unnecessary evil (for a fluffy)” So what your saying is you didn’t like that character, so you didn’t like it and chose to complain about it on the first reply. Accuse me of salt to deflect and cope all you want, you are still the one who got salty over a fictional character doing something you didn’t like. Perhaps you should relax and let other people say what they want and like things they like rather than trying to gatekeep with petty labels

1 Like

Ok, if a stalemate is not your thing…

I can be wrong, you just did nothing to prove to me that in this case I am wrong

First, I am not bitching about it. I didn’t insult him over it. I didn’t said that he should change it. Gatekeeping and giving not a positive opinion is 2 different things.

Yes you are correct here. My attempt at defusing the situation end up in a logical loop hole. You caught me there

1. no comments on the “you can’t say anything bad to a new guy, because he is new”
  2. again, I am not gatekeeping. The reason I used the label is because it is descriptive of the shown behavior, not to insult the artist

Let’s end it like this: you say “I love it, so shut up”, and I say “I like it but not really, so shut up”. Deal?

4 Likes

As far as I’m concerned going right for numming babbeh is A-OK

6 Likes

I never doubted your opinion on this lol

4 Likes