Migration #2 (by:Flug)

So it’s the end of prologue!
great adventure of fluffy is now just begun

*thanks to all the reply on my previous comic. i try my best to fluffies spoke like fluffies

ps.Sorry 1page was missing I edited it now

172 Likes

It’s like treasure island but without any sense of direction

15 Likes

“Dammit, you bastards were designed to eat HUMAN children! Get your asses back to the playground bushes! Oh well. Back to formula I guess.”

16 Likes

Wonder if its like Crossed where they turn into psycho cannibals and the “normals” have to escape, whatever it turns out can’t wait for the next

5 Likes

Such beautifully drawn nummie foals!

5 Likes

Those foals are vicious.

6 Likes

Farewell good daddy! Your sacrifice won’t be forgotten! :disappointed_relieved::sob:

11 Likes

Your sacrifice won’t be forgotten!

Yes it will, because fluffies aren’t worth remembering, and besides, the rest of his family are probably soon-nummies.

5 Likes

And delicious!

3 Likes

This is gorgeous, man, the expressions, the dynamism, it’s a job very well done

6 Likes

wow cannibal fluffies calling a normal father a munstah. wow.

6 Likes

Oh damn, an actually good fluffy father is a rare sight.

6 Likes

Damn looked like he had the upper hand their for a second!

6 Likes

The alicorn is save (for now…)!

3 Likes

I really love your art. Daddeh will be remembered for his sacrifice. Good luck mummah and babbehs, hopefully you can make it.

2 Likes

how is that yellow fluffy still alive lol?

2 Likes

Wow, those cannibal fluffies looks and act like 3rd Gen Grunties… A desire to team up and eat strong ferals, and… Well, not have gear like 1st and 2nd Gen…

3 Likes

Moo babbeh is best babbeh!

3 Likes

Sheez those three are really monsters geez!! Like they resort to cannibalism already. :cold_sweat: Was surprise in some other stories they got plastic bag o paper bag with nummies, are they been given or they themselves put it in?

4 Likes

Grunties?

2 Likes