Molly wants new babbehs (Bad_Roomie)

Prepare the stick!

1 Like

One story covered this. A mare had a brown foal and treated it good, but she had a foal with good colours and called it the ‘poopie babbeh’. Upon raising the foal to get its revenge when it grew up, the owner/abuser heard the mare call its foals by different colours when the beefed up foal killed them.

3 Likes

Ouhm, Dios…

1 Like

:angry:BITCH!!! You start luvin your babies RIGHT NOW, or you’ll get the sorry stick applied to your poopy covered ass!

2 Likes

Which one was that?

1 Like

Don’t remember if it had a title, it was on the booru.

1 Like

hence the life of a s*** factoy.

1 Like

Look at the brown baby ya red bitch. You hurt his feelings. Go IN THE SORRY BOX!

2 Likes

The green one has potential. And the one with the red tail will have a wonderful mane when it’s older.
But don’t blame your foals for your bad genes!

1 Like

the dark-grey foal behind the mother doesn’t seem to be concerned about what she said.

also, that purple foal from the right might be a smarty for the way of how he/she demand his/her mother’s milk.

2 Likes

i still don’t understand if you would be a good hugboxer or a strange abuser ahahaha

1 Like

Mr owl embodies neutralbox.

1 Like

Molly already has pretty babies! I hope she can be taught that her babies are beautiful.

3 Likes

Experience says she won’t and the situation will end in pain and death.

2 Likes

i say we take the foals, give them to a mother who isnt a vile wretched cunt, and then do horrible things to molly

1 Like

Too tame for @Bad_Roomie . A more likely take would be for Molly to do something grusome first. Like stomp them or accidently kill another mare’s baby while she was trying to steal it.

Then Molly can suffer. Like, perhaps she gets pillowed and becomes an enfie and/ or litter pal for her own babies. That’s the kind of end to expect from BR.

3 Likes

i would give many monopoly dollars to see her become a litter pal for her own children

2 Likes

It seems that you already understand how I think :grin: in fact if I had planned to continue the story by having molly try to rob a “gud babbeh” during the nap time, due to the struggle with the baby maybe she would break his leg or crush him … then a good punishment would come for molly

3 Likes

I would love to see it

2 Likes

I’m actually working on a series where the first/primary fluffy character is colorblind, and eventually ends up with three adopted foals, two of them rejected by their birth mothers for bad colors.

2 Likes