Monopoly Night (by recreationalsadist)

(Victoria Harkness and Jonathan Mongola belong to @BFM101 )

The end result of @gibhuggies choosing the dollar bill-colored earthie with a dollar-shaped mark on her side from my Pick a Fluffy’s Fate: Forgotten Foals giveaway.

Ricky Guerra, Jonathan Mongola, Victoria Harkness and Izzy Hue Mann were playing Monopoly.

They were all abusers, so they had their own special way of playing the game.

A confused microfluffy looked up a the smirking humans, each of whom held a small knife.

“Tank yu fow gibing wawm housie, nyu…Daddehs an Mummah, bu wut wan fwuffy tu du?”

Instead of verbally answering Ricky cut off one of the fluffy’s front hooves.

“I call the boot!”

“SCREE!!! WEGGIE GONE, GIBE BACK WEGGIE! NEED FOW WUN AND PWAY!”

Jonathan was next. He severed an ear.

“Iron for me then.”

“NUU! NU TAKE HEAW-PWACE! NEED FOW HEAW TINGS! PWEASE NU MOWE HUWTIES!”

Victoria cut off the fluffy’s genitals.

“I’ve got the Howitzer.”

“NU-NU STICK AN SPECIAW-WUMPS GONE! huhuhu…su many huwties, wan die, wan die, wan di-”

Izzy ended the fluffy’s misery by cutting it’s head off.

“Top Hat, as usual.”

Then the group opened up the cash and started giving out starting money (with Izzy as banker).

Only in this case the money was fluffies.

A new breed of fluffies had been discovered with dollar-shaped marks on their fluff.

The first mare to develop this trait had been bred until her womb disintegrated like a victim of The Snap in the MCU and the same was done for all her foals until a stock had been built up.

From there Hasbro had bought the rights to the line and bred a special breed of Monopoly fluffies.

Each color of Monopoly money had it’s own breed and they were included in sets instead of the fake money. Sure it meant the game boxes had to be bigger and have airholes, but so what?

Are you wondering how they make a profit that way? What are you, a cop? Fuck off, I ain’t telling!

Anyway the game started.

Jonathan ended up going to jail within the first few rounds.

“You’ve spent years on the run to avoid jail, but it turns out all it took was a Chance card,” Izzy joked.

Jonathan responded by punching Izzy in the head hard enough to snap his neck.

Izzy flopped back, reached up, unsnapped his neck, and the game continued.

Victoria handed over a $500 fluffy.

“I’d like to break this $500 into 5 $100s.”

Izzy nodded. Instead of handing over 5 $100 fluffies he instead cut the $500 fluffy into 5 pieces.

He started from the back, so it lived in agony from each cut until the final one severed it’s head.

Victoria took back the bleeding chunks and then bought a hotel.

Finally the game came down to Ricky and Victoria.

Ricky had most of the board, including Boardwalk and Park Place and all his properties had hotels.

Victoria had a gun pointed at Izzy’s head.

“Concede or I shoot.”

Ricky refused.

“Never! My best friend’s life is nothing compared to winning a board game.”

Jonathan was upset.

“I thought I was your best friend after Josef died. But please kill Izzy, I do not care for him.”

Victoria fired, but luckily a $5 fluffy that had escaped onto the ceiling fell at that moment and blocked the bullet, it’s entire body being obliterated in the process.

The remaining Monopoly Money fluffies screamed as they were splattered with gore and tried to run away. Luckily the players were able to prevent their escape and Ricky took the opportunity to grab several $500s to further cement his win.

All in all a good time was had and the group celebrated their fun by slow-roasting a screaming $1.

9 Likes

This is definitely a good interpretation but I kinda imagined the fluffies themselves literally being slapped down as currency and dying from internal trauma. Which is why they only survived two games at the most. Because the players are rough with their currency.

If you wanna try to write that version, feel free but this is also acceptable. You can also do the same thing for a spades game.

2 Likes

For a brief moment Jonathan was possessed by the spirit of his brother, which explained why he was playing games with a Fluffy rather than instantly pulverising it with a hammer.

1 Like

Typo corrected. Any other comments?

It’s a fun story, the idea of using Fluffy body parts as game pieces is delightfully abusive

2 Likes

The economies of pseudo-equines can be a bit of a dark horse

1 Like

I feel that the game has to be bought in every season, because all the fluffies die as seen in this piece.