Moose and Mudpie (moonie)

Untitled387_20210412082956

Moose (left) and Mudpie (right). One of my first fluffy ocs. Decided to make them into Wolfram fluffs because why not. And they’re in an alleyway where some munsta hoomins found them sleeping and are now quaking hugging each other. These two are ferals and are more skittish and shy than your average fluffy.

68 Likes

Something tells me that if I bury my hand into the fluff of one of your fluffies, I won’t find where it ends

11 Likes

Awww must…cuddle them :heart_eyes::heart:

8 Likes

I love how adorably fat their cheeks are and let’s hope the humans have a streak of mercy and raise them together.

7 Likes

Chubby and poopeh colors? You tug at my heartstrings.

4 Likes

fluffy begging and fear will always have a speacil place in my heart

4 Likes

Supper cute

2 Likes

Beautiful earthtones.

3 Likes

Wait, I usually just ignore this but wasn’t moose and mud pie bloody’s characters??? I know at least one of the two brown street colts was Moose. First you steal the guniea pig fluffies idea from sunset and parade it as your own until she called you out(not that you said her name as the person) but now you’re flat out stealing characters?? Unless this one is just some wild subconscious thing, which…that can happen.

1 Like

Okay why the fuck are you picking a fight with me again? Can’t you just ignore me like I’ve been ignoring you or is that too complicated for someone of your IQ to handle?

And yes they were my characters. THEY WERE NEVER HIS CHARACTERS YOU FUCKING BITCH!! I roleplayed with them when I was in that echo chamber of a server with you. God, you have to just demonize me with everything, even if I’ve never done it! Go to hell and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

What?

1 Like

It’s just some stupid shit her and her little hugboxer friends are still throwing a tantrum over. I’ll get the mods involved if I have to. Littens has also accused me of being homophobic so yeah. They just have a chip on their shoulder and are looking to pick a fight with me where there IS NONE.

2 Likes

Not like you have a high ground in this situation

Wdym?

I know you are mad, but still try not to overreact, or you can catch fire as well then the mods come

1 Like

You would be too if someone WAS ACCUSING YOU OF THEFT.

My dude, I’ve literally been ignoring you. I just roll my eyes and move on even when I see you’ve drawn stuff that you constantly went on rants about how stupid it was and people who liked it were stupid before. This one just caught my eye because I thought they were cute, and I distinctly remember Bloody playing them. Maybe I am misremembering, but talking with someone else, it seems they remember Bloody playing them too. Gaslighting makes me twitch still, so I had to confirm

When you start insulting someone, it always means that you are out of arguments

Oh no another person use mud pie as name for a brown fluffy, is illegal.

7 Likes