Mother fluffy (By Larur)

Isn’t cool how fluffy relationships are?
The mothers, their foals
The motherhood thing

The very first drawing I made with the change of the fluffy snouts (Finished recently)

72 Likes

What a good owner for giving such clear instructions.

9 Likes

That mare’s facial expression is full-on “if you give me the faintest chance I will burn this house down with both of us inside it”.

15 Likes

Someone wrote a story where the owner killed a mother’s foals. Later, somehow, she killed his baby. She has those eyes.

9 Likes

That pose gives me fat guy flexing their arms inwards towards their stomach vibes.

Also the mane gives me weird lard in a gimp suit vibes and I love it. xD

1 Like

Can I have a link?

2 Likes

Hey I remember that story

1 Like

I hope this happen.
This will be funny!
Beltane is a good time to make a burning man.

1 Like

Eeek. I don’t remember the name or author.

2 Likes

I think it’s called “ Karma is a bitch” I don’t remember the author

1 Like

I remember a couple of stories with fluffies getting jealous and smothering newborn human babies under mounds of poop. I also remember another where a woman killed her own child and tried to blame her fiancé’s fluffy.

3 Likes

I like that new snout

3 Likes

a fluffy capable of supporting the urge to cry and standing on its 2 legs and obeying in such a way, deserves to reproduce!

1 Like

Payback is a Bitch” by @swindle. Owner drowns a mare’s newborn foals in front of her, so she suffocates his baby with her body.

6 Likes

This was one of the first fluffy stories I ever read, and part of what really got me into the community all those years ago.
Thanks for sharing it, I’ve been looking for it.

2 Likes

I like your new avatar.

1 Like

Thank you, I’m using this during the world cup

1 Like

Hahahaha more mental abusing after killing her foals.

1 Like

This was excellent, thank you.

1 Like