Elephantitus (by: Carpdime) (FBID: 28781)

56 Likes

Cute and horrifying at the same time.

2 Likes

Carp’s abuse art in a nutshell.

3 Likes

Ah so she kill her baby cause she got no milk to give?

Or she kill the baby so only her bestesh baby can have milk?

Just a bit confused on the “nu” word as I know can me a No or New.

3 Likes

Not bestest baby. But in essence there’s no difference in the outcome after the baby is dead: the least favorite isn’t a burden anymore and the best baby becomes a fat entitled fucker. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aah yes, nature.

I think she’s doing it because there’s not enough for that baby and the bestest. Which in theory is a valid strategy: focus on the best, healthiest one. Or fewer. Quality over quantity.

Whether that works or not depends on the creator.

That said, it is kinder than the usual “least baby dies from starvation.”

1 Like

I see :thinking: survival the fittest I guess.

She’s squeezing chocolate from it.

Well, more dealing with the fact that of most of a litter is going to die anyways might as well accept it and focus your limited resources on one or two. One could argue that for a lot of fiction that fluffies have bigger litters than they have the capacity to raise without humans.

3 Likes

Thats the mysterious part either feral stallion have stronger sperm to breed than mill or born to breed a limited but supposed good quality litter.:thinking: Curious

Reproductive quality can vary on a variety of things iirc, including the health and stress of the make. Given most mills are portrayed as high stress environments where fluffies are fed poorly and kept in poor conditions? One could argue they’re simply not as healthy in the ways that matter.

A feral stallion could have better mental health, more exercise, better socialization, and during good times a better (but more sporadic) diet. That said, a feral mare might be similar but I could see the nutritional gaps becoming more evident while pregnant. I’d expect more runts, stillborn, etc, foals if things aren’t going well.

A domestic pair with reasonable owners and a reasonable home would have the best chance on average (excluding rich rules who spare no expense or “premium” fluffy breeders). Better environment, good and consistent food, a safe area for playing, socializing, etc, plus relatively low stress levels.

2 Likes

I agree most rich owners have complete stuff for their fluffies. Even regular owners sometimes substitute fresh fruits and oats for a more healthier diet for their pets.

I think it also goes on ferals in the woods/forest. Less stress on machines and people. More natural surviving on wild animals. They have grasses, leaves and berries of course it is also depends on the environment as well. :thinking:

Another factor are the unique instincts of fluffs. Abuse from humans would seem more disturbing than assaults from non-human munstahs, or even other fluffies - though the possibilities for Lord of the Flies developments in feral social structures might make up for that, as well as for human ingenuity.

EAT. EAT. EAT.

That fluffy mom has severe elaphantitus on her leg. All the better to squish babbies with!

It’s really strange how I remember this exact comment so many years ago. It was definitely not elephantiasis, just a poorly drawn perspective :sweat_smile:

3 Likes