Mumma Room - (Artist:Mutagen)

139 Likes

more oldposting. this piece was a commission from the booru days, and this one in particular really took off on the site. it also had like… five iterations at the purchaser’s request.

originally posted ‎April ‎13, ‎2013

16 Likes

Why is the two foals crying when they are safe within their mother? The rest seems ok bout it :thinking:

7 Likes

Perfect, now I can stomp the mother and cause the foals to drown in her blood soaked fluff.

7 Likes

They could be the most developed and thus aware of danger. Or saw what is going on before she curled.

11 Likes

The desperation in her eyes hits me.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking. It’s possible they also did something and a person is coming to punish or worse.

5 Likes

i can veey much see why this took off. the possibilities really activates the almonds.

4 Likes

Holy crap this is so cute I can’t take it

4 Likes

Wait, if a fluffie goes like that, it makes a little room for the babies?
AWESOME!

3 Likes

Omg those foals are adorable.
I love how the unicorns just have a short horn that looks more cute then useful.

1 Like

Fun fact: my boss caught a centipede and its hellish brood once. Put it all in a terrarium. It did the same thing. But, then, over the weekend the hell-bug ate all its little ones because it was hungry and could make more later.

<— don’t know what yours are like, but centipedes in Hawai’i are vicious bastards that even my atheist friends swear are from the pits of hell.

2 Likes

I loved this back on the old booru. A good mummah protecting her young by enveloping them in a protective ball. It also highlights her futile efforts since everyone now knows she has foals to play with.

3 Likes

I always thought that this how it’s seposed to be

1 Like

:shrug: It’s different with each story/comic/thing.

1 Like

I know, but child-safe horns is definitely how it’s seposed to be in my opinion

2 Likes

AHHHH Id love to draw something based on this idea, permission requested Mutagen :3

foals can be deceptively deceptive (xd), a little bit of cozyness and warm and they feel save

1 Like

Here where i live, (somewhere in northern Europe),
We have centipedes, but i don’t see them often. They are usually pretty small, because where i live. And if i see one, i usually try avoiding it, because i think they are nasty (i don’t like bugs).

But i saw one in my plant pot, and when i put some bug poison on it, it crawled into a ball.

2 Likes

So here, they are like little bugs that just crawl around.

1 Like