Mumma salvaje (art: metalgore)

40 Likes

Something about this art style amuses me.

It’s like seeing a piece in a museum but seeing another modern meme in that classical piece and smiling for unrelated reasons. xD

7 Likes

Saturn Devouring His Son

Fluffy style.

14 Likes

. . . Im very tempted to look through a bunch of classical art stuff to find things that would make decent meme commissions now. xD

5 Likes

I understand 0 but it made me smile

1 Like

Then you understood what matters. :slight_smile:

Dont worry, im sure one of our translating saints will have this up in a few hours.

3 Likes

I know you haven’t been here for a while, but aren’t you forgetting something?

3 Likes

Eso mastica al pequeño alicornio :rofl:

P. D ponle tu nombre al título

2 Likes

T E E T H

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE ALICORNORINO, THINK OF ALL THE FICTIONAL DOLLARS I’M MISSING OUT ON, damn it I’m mad and want to visit extreme violence on those creatures and their children

3 Likes

What a bitch. She didn’t share.

2 Likes

Good to see more of your content Metalgore

3 Likes

I thought the mother would save the foal and then remembered. Metalgore alright

1 Like

Oh bella naturaleza!

I never really understood the whole alicorn hatred thing. Why do fluffies hate when they give birth to alicorns? They seem to be fine when they get either a unicorn or “wingeh babeh”. Why would having both traits even matter to such dumb creatures?

Depends on the headcannon or if the author even has fluffies hateing/fearing alicorns. The agreed upon reasons seem to be:

Fluffies are too stupid to hold multiple concepts of other fluffies, they believe fluffies are supposed to have wings, horns or none, never both so alicorns freak them out

They instinctually know alicorns are supposed to be fluffies perfected (bullshit) and hate/fear them because they know alicorns make them obsolete

Summary

Personally, I hate em because When I first got here there were constant comments from people getting HEATED when alicorns got mistreated in anyway, people really wanted to put them on pedestals or got mad at the simple IDEA of loosing money they never had. @Othercoriline summed up my thought’s on Alicorns better “A shitrat is a shitrat is a shitrat”.