My first attempt at drawing a deaf, blind and mute industrial milk mare (moonie)

My only complaint is that she doesnt look nearly traumatized or anguished enough but so much has been probably done to her that she is barely living or cannot visibly voice her displeasure and despair at the current situation…making this an almost I Have No Mouth and I Must Screeee sort of situation. Fuck. THAT is horrifying…

Edit: I think this looks better.

66 Likes

For art purposes I’d recommend leaving them unblinded. You can put a lot of horror and distress in an expression if the eyes are left in place.

12 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! Honestly i never do blinded milkbag mares in my work so i kinda wanted to give it a go.

10 Likes

For art or abuse purposes? For abuse, only take the legs and leave everything else. Make sure that there is one way glass in front of the milk bag and she can see all the poopies and alicorns suckling milkies from her tears. The glass needs to be soundproof of course

7 Likes

I bet those crotch-tits are sore as Hell. Breastfeeding for so long chaps the nipple and often leads to bleeding. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Well the advice was for art purposes.

If you want to abuse the milkbags there’s so many ways to do it.

4 Likes

Art and abuse are the same sides of the coin

4 Likes

Poor girl’s teats are so bloated and swollen. from all the milk she could pop at any second. Hope they don’t get infected and start leaking out pus…euugh…

7 Likes

Need an auto milker. How else are we gonna bottle and transport thousands of gallons of fluffy milk a month?

5 Likes

Good point. Most milk mares only last a month. Eggie got lucky. She only got pillowed, but got to at least see and feed her babies even if she couldn’t give them hugs…

4 Likes

Why do they die so quickly? It’s like literpal, I dont understand why they die so quickly either especially if fluffy shit has so much undigested nutrients

3 Likes

I imagine it’s because of the conditions of the mill and because fluffies are so fragile anything can take them out in a short amount of time. Also, Hasbio is greedy as fuck and wants you to cycle through as many fluffies as you can simply for more money.

Which is why giving a living toy the ability to breed is never a good idea.

I can accept milk bags more than litter pals. Litter pals just rub me the wrong way. Idk why.

5 Likes

Please don’t rub a litter pal on you, those are filthy and you might get some serious shit

4 Likes

Haha. Funny. Smart ass.

3 Likes

Thx moonbat

3 Likes

To be honest, I like the idea of milkbags even less than litter pals. It’s just completely illogical and unnecessary. It doesn’t make sense companies would do that.

In the case if litter pals, I can’t imagine many people buying them, but I can see some abusers doing that. And they at least have the shit=funny thing going for them. But milkbags just aren’t a concept I like.
(Not a criticism of your drawing btw, I just thought of it because you mentioned litterpals)

2 Likes

Those teats look mighty painful. Like they’ve been producing milk for years now and are constantly under strain from all the hormones and other chemicals used to force regular milk production.

Good stuff, keep it up.

4 Likes

I wonder if someone named a horrorbox or something story that.

4 Likes

This is a pretty good first stab and I agree that there’s some misery missing. One thing I might suggest is that instead of sewing the eyes shut, depict the eyes missing from their empty eye sockets. And maybe tears either flowing free or being sucked into a tear collector (in my headcanon, fluffy tears are used as sweetener). Sad looking eyebrows (the only part of the fluffy that is still capable of expression) should finish the deal.

For a first stab at drawing fluffies, this is really excellent. Please keep it up.

4 Likes

Adding tears helps to, and (I may be wrong here) one can still cry without eyes!

4 Likes