My first fluffy - LostDauphin

I had this on storyboards and decided to finally upload it

I have open commissions! :)
126 Likes

nice, this is gonna end in tragdey isn’t it?

6 Likes

I like the bandages on the bottom one.

Do you like the Tenderfoot/Tenderfeet fluffies?

6 Likes

Maybe yes, maybe no :wink:

3 Likes

I’m very glad you like it

Honestly yes I love the concept.

5 Likes

YEP, this will end in tears I just know it (I don’t know if the fluffy or child)

2 Likes

Personally, I’d have the opposite take away about the dancy ones. They seem like they are too aggressive with wanting attention. They would probably get whiny and demanding. The good fluffies would be the ones that are discounted or are being sold for disposable purposes (litter pals, snake feeders, etc) who have lost all hope to the point they don’t even bother to beg and cry. That fluffy will be super appreciative of whatever you would give it and very eager to please put of fear of being abandoned.

As a comic that talked about this exact philosophy once said:

A fluffy isn’t worth anything until it realizes its worthless.

8 Likes

Hopefully the kids’ll figure this out soon and you can dump em and get a better pet like a ferret or a pit bull

4 Likes

I fully agree with you, but, this is the first fluffy of a child, really all they want is a pleasant company for a while, the first fluffys are trial versions, they will not last long, also, everything will always depend to a great extent the way you train the foal.

I think disposable fluffies do not catch the eye of a small child who wants to see colors and smiles first, if anything, for them it is a toy and they will always go for the most eye-catching packaging at the start.

The value of things is learned with age and experience, perhaps years later some of those children will pick up those who have lost hope, but, in the meantime, they will not intervene in a world that they do not know in the first place.

2 Likes

That’s the one where the guy takes a fluffy that looks sad instead of happy and pillows it correct?

2 Likes

You definitely hit the nail on the head with that second paragraph. Not being eye candy is precisely why they are so hard to sell and only appeal to people who go through a lot of fluffies and wants them as cheap as they can find.

And, just as you are saying, kids will need some experience to learn that the pretty, cheerful fluffy that seems the most fun may not be the best choice.

2 Likes

You got it. I think it was quickhorn (@Quickhorn_Archive), but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

Its true here smaller kids not good with a fluffy pet too early especially their speech might adapt what the fluffy been speakin.

Look how fluffy and cute face these fluffies you do :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Your fluffies are so fucking adorable it almost makes me want one.

1 Like

Ah, how satisfactory are the tears in the castrated one

1 Like

Sweet! I like how realistic and understanding this guide is. :blush:

2 Likes

Instructions unclear. Child is neutered and fluffy is a brat.

2 Likes

Give your child a dog or a cat. It’s a lot better.

Pet rats are actually a better idea. They’re cheaper and need a lot less intense care than a dog or cat, they’re bigger and friendlier than hamsters, and studies have shown that kids love them: Want to Make Your Kid Happy? Buy Them a Rat | Mental Floss

Love the fluffies here. They look like chinchillas!

1 Like