My idiot cat got on the roof (Federalchemical1728)

she didn’t even have the decency to act sheepish afterwards

47 Likes

My parents went back in the house and 1et me figure out how to get down.

Brought me some 1emonaid after an hour though.

3 Likes

Omg yes

3 Likes

One of the reasons my cats are strictly indoor cats. Which one was it, Josie? She seems like a little trouble maker

4 Likes

a certain someone is pathologically incapable of keeping the back door closed, so our cats end up coming & going as they please

Also yes. Her nicknames are “Problem Causer” and “Stinkpot”

4 Likes

It’s always the cute ones

2 Likes

Interestingly, my three cats all have the same first name: “Dammit.”

7 Likes

about your cat, just remember the last time you saw a squeletton on a roof or a tree xD

1 Like

Cats.

Man. I’ve had many. They were all weird as hell. Converted to dog. Dog is weird as hell.

Can’t win. Can only love.

5 Likes

I’ve always feared heights, I remember almost shitting myself while using a ladder for the first time to get my first ever kitten off the roof, got her back and bitch climbed up there again not even an hour later. I had to wait for my dad to recue her the second time because I was too scared to do it again and spended the whole afternoon crying leading on a wall while my cat cried on the roof. They’re monsters xD

At least the fluffy ain’t a pegasus.

2 Likes

Love some good ol real-life moronbox.

Had this happen to my chickens a few times, lil shits just HAVE to get in trouble.

2 Likes

Just go back down the way you came or did you mario blackfilp up there?

1 Like

Well, I think the F not. If you get on the roof on yourself, you also get off the roof on yourself.

1 Like

she got on the neighbor’s garage roof literally yesterday & climbed down perfectly fine on her own, the little stinker

1 Like