My take on a HellGremlinVerse - M-Com [HG]

Before I start, I realize some people have a problem with hellgremlins, so I’ve decided that, whenever I post a Hellgremlin story, not only will I have it take place in its own separate verse, but I will add an “[HG]” to the title as I did with this post, so you don’t have to read it if you don’t want to.

Aaaanyways on to the main topic - The HellGremlinVerse

In this 'verse, all Fluffys are Hellgremlins, but importantly they weren’t meant to be like this - an unknown party sabotaged the stock back when they were first being test-run. At first the majority of Hellgremlins seemed to be those shipped out for the public to try out, and even then not all of them would be affected. However, slowly but surely Hasbio’s labs were filled with little brats. Panicking, Hasbio tried to figure out what was causing this and bio-engineer it out, but PETA, being PETA and blaming the incidents of shit-spewing and general brattiness on “the cruelty of domestication”, managed to free the fluffys while Hasbio was in the middle of trying to figure things out.

Additionally, Hasbio’s Skettiland in this 'verse was their attempt to round up all the fluffys and re-program them - and of course the Cleveland Incident happened. However, it was reported that suspicious individuals were seen moments prior to all hell breaking loose - which caused no end of conspiracies. Regardless, Hasbio was raked over the coals as a result, and forced to shutter, its assets absorbed into Hasbro proper, who somehow managed to escape relatively unscathed, as fortunately their properties have managed to distance themselves from the fiasco.

So now the US, and eventually much of the world, is teeming with obnoxious little brats that everyone has come to hate. Not helping matters in the slightest is that someone, for some reason, keeps releasing more Hellgremlins out into the world just when it looks like their numbers are beginning to dwindle, or sometimes just at random. Some theorize that the same party responsible for their corruption in the first place - and probably Cleveland - are pumping them out for… reasons. Theories include an enormous hatred of Hasbro; being, to use the scientific term, “completely nuts”; or just being evil.

So what are the Hellgremlins like anyways? Well…

-They have zero empathy towards anything that isn’t themselves, and even their empathy towards their own can be… tenuous. To them, humans are a means to an end, to be bullied and bossed around until they do what the Hellgremlin wants.

-They shit wherever they damn well please and intentionally shits on anything that displeases them, such as humans or other fluffies.

-Bigoted towards ‘poopies’ and alicorns, they are on the bottom rung of the Hellgremlin social ladder and can be freely oppressed, sacrificed, or even killed outright.

-Leader smarties run the gamut from “ruthless and bossy, but still cares for the herd” to “sadist, sociopathic, baby-enfing tyrant”. Smarty syndrome, since all fluffys are brats towards humans, is mostly diagnosed through a fluffy being especially callous towards fellow fluffys. If any fluffy calling itself ‘smarty’ shows signs of actually being a smarty and not just callous, the leader with designate themselves “head smarty” to differentiate themselves, but the new ‘junior’ smarty is probably next in the line of succession. Also, smartys are able to use ‘sorry sticks’ (more on this in a bit).

-Though the ecology of wherever Hellgremlins end up has been noticably disturbed, it’s not anything humans can’t handle. It would be better if someone weren’t making new ones periodically. (Really, the stance of many affected governments is "we don’t know who’s doing this, but if anyone has a clue, please let us know.)

-Despite being brats, Hellgremlins are still fluffys, and are still designed as toys - thus, it’s rather hard for them to kill each other. Imagine, if you will, a preschooler hitting you - it’s gonna hurt, definitely, but there’s no real danger of actually killing you; that’s what sorry hoofies feels like between adults. For fluffys to actually kill one another, that would require either a prolonged beating with multiple participants, a toughie, or a smarty using a good ‘sorry stick’. Thus, though the rates of fluffy-on-fluffy violence are higher than basline, the majority of Hellgremlin deaths are due to the uncaring natural world, their own stupidity, or a human they pissed off enough.

So in summation, here are regular fluffys:

And here are the fluffys of the HellGremlinVerse:

Should Alicorns and “Poopy babies” be Hellgremlins too

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

9 Likes

So, uh, how do I add a poll to my posts?

1 Like

k

4 Likes

they’re born with puffed cheeks? Perfect! it’s like being born with a birth mark that says I’m an asshole.

4 Likes

I think any universe with all hellgremlins would end in mass fluffy genocide.

The governments of the world would really want to know who’s releasing them.

2 Likes

TY

On that note, check out the poll I just added.

2 Likes

Exactly. Even reasonable humans wouldn’t be able to tolerate Hellgremlin Fluffies if they behave like literal monsters.

4 Likes

Ah I see. Hell gremlins have an unending stream of poopies.

3 Likes

There are occasional attempts, at least on a local level, but since they’re so weak despite their awful attitudes people usually don’t take them seriously/keep them as community-wide stress balls unless the local ecology is in way more danger than usual from overpopulation.

Also, let’s just say whoever’s releasing them is adept at covering their tracks…

3 Likes

They’re in the government, aren’t they?

It’s the CIA, isn’t it? This sounds like them.

1 Like

Ironically your hellgremlins are actually cuter than your normal fluffies. lol

And yeah Alicorns should be hellgremlins. The whole “alicorns are perfect fluffies that can do no wrong” idea is so annoying and sueish.
IMO Alicorns would be the worst of the worst in a a hellgremlin 'verse since they have both a horn and wings to brag about and inflate their arrogance with.

3 Likes

This is exactly what I’ve always wanted about hellgremlins! They are so fundamentally different from fluffies that a world infested with them would have to be a completely different place from the classic fluffyverse.

1 Like