My take on the fluffy experience, Part 1 (By AlleyBalley)

This text only contains my personal take on the fluffy experience. If any of my concepts inspire you feel free to use them!

USES AND ACTIVITES

Now obviously one could care for a fluffy like a normal pet, take it on walks, teach it tricks, and so forth. However, that is not the only activity that one can do with these oddities. Most animal events, such as shows, allow fluffies to compete in their own line-up with other fluffies.

Work animals
Fluffalo and fluffers, being excessively strong, have been used as agricultural work-aids for farmers. Fluffers use their tusks to till ground and their strong arms allow them to pull plows and other heavy machinery. Fluffalo are used for much the same purpose agriculturally. Any fluffy, as long as it is not a nuisance, can be registered as medical or necessary equipment. This includes emotional support animals, sniffer animals, guard animals, etc… There is a special process specifically for registering fluffies as such since they cannot be registered as animals legally. Some fluffies are too restless, like huskies, and cannot sit around the house all day. It is encouraged to get them some kind of registration so that they feel they are helping others and remain happy.

Fighting
Smarty fluffies, fluffers, and fluffalo are all used when it comes to fighting with fluffies. These battles come in a variety of types including wrestling, death-match, and bleeders. Veterinarians stand by in order to keep these fluffies in fighting order after every match. These events are left to stue with abusers and gambling. Unfortunately for law enforcement and hugboxers alike these events are legal thanks to the court ruling declaring them exempt from animal rights laws.

Racing
Fluffy racing was already a popular activity before fluffers were released to the public. They weren’t considered as good candidates at all considering their dragging back legs. Though eventually someone gave their fluffer a mobility aid and discovered the unbridled speed they could achieve with their front legs and a set of wheels. A whole new bracket for fluffer racing was installed as their legs and wheels could outmatch every other fluffy type that was racing. These fluffies are often starved and abused like racing greyhounds. They are then trained with the help of a very minimalistic plate of sketti or other rare treat.

Hunting
Fluffy hunting and abusing is a very common occurrence in most states and is not prohibited. Trophies are often taken from this. In fact, events are held specifically for this event in some places due to the destructivity of wild fluffies. Fluffies are even required to be killed in some states where famine is more dangerous and common. Some states are the complete opposite however, having bans on the killing of fluffies due to disagreements with their “biotoy” status.

Showing
Purebred pretty fluffies can be a lovely sight that you can enter in shows. Show off how delicately your fluffy can walk, how gracefully it trots, how clean its fur is. There are many subjects to fluffy shows including dummeh or poopie fluffy shows, which confuse many a fluffy fan. Small cash prizes are often presented to the winning fluffies owner along with a large plate of sketti. Unfortunately abusers have taken to breeding very pretty mares and abusing them to get them to act how they want in order to win the cash prizes over and over for years.

Studding/breeding
You can always advertise your mare or stallion to other fluffy owners or breeders to see if you can make a quick profit for special huggies. It is more profitable to breed your mare because they can produce a large litter if you use the correct products. Though if your stallion has desirable traits you could charge higher prices. Unfortunately fluffies are bred in mass by abusers who want a cash grab or butchers who find their meat sells well. Fluffy meat farms are a large uncontested problem in many states.

Decor/apparel
Fluffies of all sorts of breeds, dead or alive, are all used for their pelts, hooves, or bodies for fashion and decoration. Most commonly fluffies pelts are used to create clothes and other such fashion items. Fluffy hooves are used in very crafty ways. Live fluffies, or preserved corpses, are sometimes worn as accessories. Some fluffies are preserved and stuffed to become stuffed animals, trophies, or other such decorations. Alive and dead fetuses and micro fluffies are often put in small containers and used for decoration. People will often ooh and aah at your modern decoration and accessories instead of feeling uncomfortable at your blatant abuse.

FLUFFY BREEDS

All fluffies and fluffy variants have a polyester-like fur that is hypoallergenic. Their skin is oddly rubbery to reduce skin shedding, also in hopes of being hypoallergenic. Fluffies come in a range of options in terms of colors, patterns, and even their foot features. Some fluffies have completely furred feet, others furless feet, and some grow keratin hooves like true horses. Fluffies were created with genitalia to reproduce on their own, saving Fluffy Co. money in the creation process. All fluffies have the chance to sprout small feathered wings or a small unicorn horn. The average fluffy height is somewhere above the calves but below the knees of an average height male human.

Pon-E/Fluffy (Original model)

These fluffies are the original models that were released into the wild by PETA and are the most commonly found in shops. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control, incredibly unstable heat management, and fragile bones. They are rotund little horses with short legs. They have rounded-point ears and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their fluffy cheeks. They often feature a mane, which is commonly centralized around the head, and a tail. The average fluffy height is somewhere above the calves but below the knees of an average height male human.

Skiffy (By AlleyBalley)

These fluffies were created as a summer friend that wouldn’t get too hot and be at risk while still being a friendly companion. They are completely hairless including eyelashes, ear hair, and nose hair. These fluffies rise in popularity every summer. Most owners don’t mind going through the effort to buy warmer clothes when it starts to cool back down. However, many owners just leave their skiffy to die outside after the fad of owning one has passed for the year. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control and fragile bones while their ability to regulate their own temperature has been reduced to none. They are rotund little horses with short legs. They have rounded-point ears and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their puffy cheeks. They are completely hairless and wrinkled like a sphinx cat.

Munchkin/Toy/Micro

These fulffies were created to appease many pet owners’ fascination with small animals as pets. Oftentimes you will find that demand for these fluffies rises around the time of Easter. Munchkin fluffies only feature short legs and therefore are only marginally smaller than normal fluffies. Unfortunately for Munchkin fluffies their rotund bellies coupled with their short legs makes it very hard for them to reproduce without human aid. Toy fluffies only grow to about half the size of a normal fluffy, but have full sized legs. Micro fluffies do not grow at all since the moment they are born and their legs are only slightly shorter than average. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control, incredibly unstable heat management, and fragile bones. They are rotund little horses with short legs. They have rounded-point ears and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their puffy cheeks.

Pillow

Pillow fluffies were created to lure in pity-purchasers. They are fully capable of wiggling their belly from side to side and-- eventually-- finding their way wherever they wish. Unfortunately for them however, this usually secures their death and matting of their fur as in the wild they are almost helpless to their fate. Oftentimes you will find that demand for these fluffies rises around the time of Easter. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control, incredibly unstable heat management, and fragile bones. They are rotund little horses born without legs or with amputated legs. They have rounded-point ears and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their puffy cheeks.

Fluffalo (By Pumpiikin)

These fluffies were an attempt to create cow-based fluffies, though they only took on the appearance of bulls. They do, however, have regrowable hollow horns that form reliable tubes and other such equipment that can be harvested without putting the fluffy in danger. The only danger to these horns is their sturdiness and that if left alone they can grow into the fluffies’ body. These horns grow up for a period before buckling and curling forward. Oftentimes these horns will be used for ramming and fighting amongst other fluffalo for territory. These fluffies are typically much larger than normal fluffies, growing about mid-thigh to an adult male human. They are rotund little horses with short legs. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control and incredibly unstable heat management, however, their bones grow much stronger than the average fluffies. They have rounded-point ears that often flop down and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their fluffy cheeks. They often feature a mane, which is commonly centralized around the head, and a thin tail with a tuft at the end. Fluffalos have much more efficient muscle mass even when they are young. Unfortunately these fluffies have less intelligence and can be harder to understand. Fluffalo are very susceptible to becoming hell smarties.

Fluffer (By AlleyBalley)

These fluffies were created with aspects of wild boars as an attempt to make them more self-sustaining when left outside. They were marketed as a low management version of fluffies due to their round tusks being able to find insects and mushrooms easily amongst dirt and bark. Many humans use them as their boar brethren, to truffle. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control and incredibly unstable heat management, however, they have slightly less fragile bones. These fluffies are typically larger than normal fluffies. They are rotund little horses with short legs. They have rounded-point ears and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their fluffy cheeks. They often feature a mane, which is commonly centralized around the head, and a tail. The muscles in their front legs are incredibly developed even from a young age. They have thick sheet-like fur that protects them from outside injury. This is very helpful due to the fact that inbreeding caused irreversible “dummeh” back legs.

Shuffle (By Chikahiro, Beast, Oculusfluffy)

These fluffies are very much created as a useful pet. They were largely advertised towards farmers. These fluffies are a combination of cows and sheep dna to make a very productive fluffy. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control, incredibly unstable heat management, and fragile bones. They are rotund little horses with short legs. They have rounded-point ears and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their puffy cheeks. The entirety of these fluffies, sometimes besides the face, is completely covered in a polyester-like cotton wool. They have 4 teats, which are usually hidden beneath their curly fur, which produce milk abundantly and much more nutritiously. Shuffles need to be sheared every so often otherwise they will overheat.

Fishfy
fishfy

When thinking of a hands-free pet the first thought is probably a fish. So when Fluffy Co. came out with a fish version of the fluffy no one was exceedingly surprised considering the main tagline of fluffies is “easy to take care of.” Fishfies have a special saliva, like birds, that has hydrophobic effects. When they apply it to their fur it protects them from becoming wet and therefore, enables them to continue properly regulating their temperature. These fluffies are very rare to see in the wild if they’re released because they are vulnerable and require specific living conditions best achieved in a domestic habitat. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control, incredibly unstable heat management, and fragile bones. These fluffies are typically smaller than normal fluffies. They are rotund little horses with short fins. Instead of legs like all other fluffies they feature thin fins to propel themselves through the water. This means that fishfies do not have the ability to grow hooves. They have rounded-point ears and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their fluffy cheeks. They often feature a mane, which is commonly centralized around the head, and a tail. Thin gills are hidden under the fluff on their neck and sides.

Sea fishy
These fluffies were marketed as the fishmen’s best friend. They have the bodies very similar to seals. Unlike almost all other fluffies they have sharp teeth for catching fish. Sea fishfies have a special saliva, like birds, that has hydrophobic effects. When they apply it to their fur it protects them from becoming wet and therefore, enables them to continue properly regulating their temperature. These fluffies are extremely versatile and can make their way through whatever habitats they need to. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control, incredibly unstable heat management, and fragile bones. These fluffies are typically larger than normal fluffies. They are rotund little horses with short flippers. Instead of legs like all other fluffies they feature flippers to propel themselves through the water. This means that sea fishfies do not have the ability to grow hooves. They have rounded-point ears and large eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle sticks out from their fluffy cheeks. They often feature a mane, which is commonly centralized around the head. Thin gills are hidden under the fluff on their neck and sides. They do not feature back flippers, but rather a powerful tail split at the end into two flippers.

Deep-sea fishfy
These fluffies were a mistake. They are vicious creatures that attack anything that moves when they are hungry. They are very similar to angler fish that lurk deep down under the water. The idea was to create friendly sea lights for divers, but somewhere in production they failed tremendously and made them aggressive. Possibly having to much predator DNA caused them to lose too much of their domestication. If cared for by humans as a young foal they will be much more tolerable of your presence (though they still might lash out when hungry.) Unlike almost all other fluffies they have very sharp needle-like teeth for catching fish. They also feature a glowing lantern growth on their head, used to lure in prey and light their way. Their thin cloudy eyes have bad vision and so they can lash out at anything thinking its prey. Deep-sea fishfies have a special saliva, like birds, that has hydrophobic effects. When they apply it to their fur it protects them from becoming wet and therefore, enables them to continue properly regulating their temperature. Thankfully these creatures stick to the depths and are only a danger to other fish, fishfys, divers, submarines, and other such diving equipment. They retain their flaws of weak bowel control, incredibly unstable heat management, and fragile bones. These fluffies are typically larger than normal fluffies. They are rotund little horses with long fins. Instead of legs like all other fluffies they feature thick fins to propel themselves through the water. This means that deep-sea fishfies do not have the ability to grow hooves. They have small rounded ears and thin eyes that are set forward on their face. A small muzzle with underbite sticks out from their fluffy cheeks. They often feature a mane, which is commonly centralized around the head. Thin gills are hidden under the fluff on their neck and sides. They do not feature back flippers, but rather a powerful tail split at the end into two thick fins.

BEHAVIORS

Fluffies are a combobulation of many other animals, so some weird habits seem to have shown through. They often wag their tails, like dogs. They clean themselves similarly to cats or rodents, liking their ankles and rubbing themselves with it. They also clean their young by way of liking. Liking appears to be a form of affection to them. If they roll onto their backs, like bunnies, it means that they truly trust you and can relax around you. Ear tugging, tail chasing, and a love for bright colorful toys are all very prevalent in play. They will often puff up their fur, specifically their cheeks, if upset or trying to appear threatening.

Smarty
Unfortunately when released into the wild, fluffies hopeful and loving attitude towards everything and every creature got many of them killed. They were not created to live out on their own. Smartiness started as a mutation where the fluffy was exceptionally intelligent. This gene got passed around and is generally regarded as the leader of packs or at least a good fluffy to consult before going and trying anything. Smarty fluffies tend to have above average speech abilities. Smarty fluffies often find themselves growing larger than your average fluffy.

Hell smarty
Unfortunately hell smarties are often confused with normal smarties. Hell smartiness is another symptom of their horribly underdeveloped genes. Hell smarties are a wild-only occurrence where the brain of a fluffy rewires itself to be aggressive and bold. Wild fluffies developed this in order to help themselves survive, no other purpose. These fluffies tend to use their flight instinct instead of flight. They do not seek out violence. Hell smarty fluffies often find themselves growing larger than your average fluffy.

Part 2
Breaking Down A Fluffy

36 Likes

i didn’t read but the art is very good

6 Likes

Holy shit, these are adorable. I love it. Good headcanon. I love them all, even the hideously adorable Skiffy.

6 Likes

Don’t google this with safe search off!

3 Likes

Very cute! Though the shuffle idea more goes to @Beast and @Oculusfluffy. I only see what Oculus essentially proposed.

3 Likes

@Zaraishu
Oh goody!

@Chikahiro
I’ll add them to the credit list. I only credited where I personally saw it tbh XD

2 Likes

I have deep regret now

1 Like

My curiosity and my self protect system are having an intense battle inside my brain wether i should google that…

Ho will win? We will find out next time on ededs choice to google!

2 Likes

Ok my curiosity won and there where surprisingly small amount of no no s.

2 Likes

The further you dive, the more you wanna come back for air.

2 Likes

Oh heck :eyes:
I’m super glad my fluffalo inspires so many people. I didn’t think it would be anything but one character I created and now it is taking a life of its own :weary:

Wish I could remember the person that inspired me from the booru, they had bull/cow fluffies and after seeing them shortly after I joined is when I decided to make my boy Buffalo

6 Likes

Your fluffies are such cute round potats :3

2 Likes

You sure its not Marcusmaximus? He design of fluffalo is kinda similar to yours, though a little less bovine. That said, I love how bovine your fluffalo are.

1 Like

My expression as I skim the images :expressionless:

I See:
smile

My expression after. :relieved:

Thank you Alley.

4 Likes

I’d have to see the image again to know, but i don’t think it was

1 Like