Naked little rat (By AlleyBalley)

that fluffy is naked!

4 Likes

Depends pretty highly on the canon.

Shaving is the mark of shame. But if they are naturally bald? Its not like Hellgremlins need a reason to act terribly, but ordinary Fluffs may just consider them extra in need of hugs.

Summary

Reminds me of my foray into the “foreskin envy” fetish.

4 Likes

Perfect for seeing what temps they can handle without their fluff just slowly lower the temps

2 Likes

Mmmm ballsack

2 Likes

What would a natural breed of fluffies with no fur be called? Fleshies? Skinnies?

3 Likes

This picture … Makes me want to kill a fluffy…

Because now i know… Whats beneath every fluffy…

But not gona lie, good art!

2 Likes

Literally what like…every pet looks like without their fur (if they have it). Fluffies are no exception!

3 Likes

I know…

Thankyou for reminding me.

The first thing to come to my mind was thise sphinx cats…

FUCING SHREK SHIS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I IMAGINED MY PET BUNNY RABBIT!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Rabbits are horrifying without their fur

4 Likes

Holy this is literally how furless fluffy looks like.

2 Likes

colored fluff is overrated if there’s fluffless fluffies!

2 Likes

I think their fluff would be hypoallergenic. They were designed as a product to sell, after all.

3 Likes

Time to knit a sweater!! God I love your art so much, when I get my paycheck I’m definitely considering asking for a commission

3 Likes

Excuse me, the what🙃

5 Likes

You know the boob envy fetish?

That. But foreskins.

Can result in symmetrical docking.

2 Likes

Bingus fluffy

2 Likes

“Thanks! I hate it!” :laughing:

1 Like

your comment compelled me to go down a sphynx cat/national geographic/melanism rabbit hole to see if there was a name for when a sphynx’s skin appears to be darker colors because the fur is darker – it’s called “natural pigmentation”.

it’s only visible because sphynxes aren’t completely hair-free, and often have a very thin and fragile layer of downy hair on them. these hairs contain the melanocytes that color those areas so darkly (which then forms patterns like dots, spots, splotches, point coloring, etc.) in the hair follicle…which is in the skin itself, giving the appearance of darkened skin. in fact, sphynx owners will often find spots of pink skin on a darker cat’s skin from where the darker strands of fur rubbed off.

this is made more complicated when you realize that animals with stripes (specifically domesticated dogs and cats, horses, zebras, and cheetahs) don’t show their patterns, and the appearance of otherwise when shaven for medical procedures is only because there is hair left, and this national geographic article compares it to a “five-o’clock shadow”

lastly, you probably already know this, but melanin and melanoma are two different things!

melanin is a term for the natural pigments found in most organisms, and there are 5 basic types: eumelanin (two types of this one: black and brown), pheomelanin, neuromelanin, allomelanin, and pyomelanin. melanin is not to be confused for melanism, which is a mutation that causes an animal to be completely black (the skin, fur, and beaks of animals are what’s most often affected, unless you’re one of 4 chicken breeds that has fibromelanism, which means the melanism is so extreme that the bones and internal organs are also black)

melanoma is a type of skin cancer that happens when abnormal melanocytes in a person’s skin start to reproduce after over-exposure to UV radiation (abnormal cells producing is what happens in all cancers). it’s considered the most serious type of skin cancer because it can become life-threatening in as quickly as six weeks, and from there the cancer spreads throughout a person’s body.

1 Like