Neapolitan w.i.p [By CyclopsBurger]

I have more fluffy character ideas. I wanna make Birthday Cake a special friend. I wanted to create a somewhat “poopie” fluffy who is mentally scarred. So I came up with the concept of a girl fluffy who is light, really really pastel pink, with a white/creme tummy. Sounds great, but then she got the back luck of having “poopie” hair and eyes. So she has brown, short hair (shorter than B-cake’s. Kinda in the style of wolfram sparks fluffies) and beautiful but “poopie” colored eyes. She was disliked by her mother, being called a “bad babbeh”. Not being pretty enough to be a “good babbeh”, but also not ugly enough to be “worstest babbeh”. She was often picked on and bullied by her much prettier siblings. Only feeling loved by her “worstest babbeh” sibling. She wasn’t starved by her mother, but certainly wasn’t getting the nutrition a growing fluffy needs. She was consistantly called ugly and people at the pet shop would say “Such a pretty pink but UGH FUCKING BROWN. Shit colors on that one.” And so she has low self worth. She wasn’t adopted until she wasn’t really a baby anymore, and was getting really close to being given forever sleepies. I haven’t decided if she will be adopted by me and live with B-cake or with a made up friend oc that I am best friends with. Her name shall be Neapolitan, as in the ice cream. Her nick name shall be “Nea” like Leah.

Now onto why she’s fat. I think it would be interesting to see a fluffy with an eating disorder. Like…since her mother never fed her enough and she never felt full once when she was little, she scarfs down any food she is given. Even if she has sicky wawas because of having a too full tummy. So she would be…rotound. To say the least. Until the owner puts her on a diet and she cries all the time like “mummah no wuv Neapo’ tan nu mo’? Hu hu hu”

Because of all this, Birthday Cake gives extra love and cuddles to his sensitive gf. Birthday Cake be like “Aww mawes awe queens!!”

19 Likes

B-Cake is now a “nice guy” xD hope Neah won’t upset him

but cool art :smiley:

5 Likes

No! He’s genuinely kind! I just think he takes extra precautions about mares. Everyone deserves to be treated well. But the video did make me laugh!

3 Likes

What does w.i.p mean?

2 Likes

Work in progress. Not finished art

3 Likes

Oh ok thanks

2 Likes

I don’t like the way she’s looking at me… It’s most likely just me, but her ears look like horns and her fluff looks like flesh.

3 Likes

This mare looks like she takes colts into sketchy alleyways

3 Likes

Is the name “supposed” to be similar to neopolitan or have I watched too much RWBY?

1 Like

:frowning:
I’m sure it’s be more descriptive/ understandable once I color it

2 Likes

The expression is hard to see well without color but I gave her sad eyebrows and feathery eyelashes like a lot of cows and sheep

3 Likes

I meant Neapolitan as in the ice cream. I explain why in the description

2 Likes

Maybe it’s a little more understandable here?

3 Likes

I understand what you mean, it’s just what my mind saw. I am in no way trying to insult your art or anything. I just have a weird mind. It’s the fact her hair is closer to skin color and the hairs slightly look like wrinkles.

2 Likes

That’s how I make something look fluffy. But everyone sees stuff differently

2 Likes

My bad, I saw Neapolitan and forgot neo-politan ice cream was a thing.

2 Likes

Ya her facial expression is a lot more clear here.