need brutal abuse ideas

Different characters since the abusers are OC’s belonging to Furret and XNIGHTX.

1 Like

Shove a fluffy’s face into a clothes iron.

Crucify the fluffy.

2 Likes

Chinese factory re-enactments as safety videos about working with heavy machinery. Stuff like long fluff getting caught on a spinning lathe and wrapping the entire fluffy around it. Seeing a fluffy in adorable little hardhat get mangled by a Fisher-Price -looking machine should be fun! :smile:

6 Likes

Soldering Iron or welding torch, something that gets very hot very quickly. Tie the Fluffy down and interrogate it, ask it why it’s there, what is it looking for, does it have a herd, stuff like that. Every time the Fluffy lies or gives you an answer you don’t like, burn it, or even better, burn it’s mate and/foals.

Here’s the rub, that Fluffy is just some random feral, picked off the streets with promises of love and safety. You ask why it’s there, it says “Cos daddeh bwing Fwuffy hewe”, you burn the little shit for “lying”

3 Likes

Mother fluffy with new born foals tied to a table with her babies in sight. She gets blind folded and is is forced the listen to one of her foals scream and peep. When she sees again the foal is gone and theres a red liquid were the foal once was. Have a little time pass. The remain foals fed and all that junk. Repeat the torture until all the foals are gone. Then when her heart hurts are at max, bring back her still alive foals. Repeat what was done before but she see the probs before “killing” the foal. Hammer, saw, a stallion, ect. Use the power of her mind and imagination against her.

Free to use by anyone.

4 Likes

Send a fluffy to the Infinite Plane of Perpetually Angry Immortal Wasps.

Whether it’s the one with actual wasps, or the one with White Anglo-Saxon Protestants, I’ll leave it up to you guys to decide which one is worse.

1 Like

Oh man, that’s neat! :heart:

That’d make an amazing stuffie friend to give back. Or perhaps to a sibling. Muahaha.

2 Likes

Here’s an idea I had a while back:

• Severely disfiguring a fluffy’s face
  • Pillowing it
  • Putting it in a litterpal box
  • Doing something to the brain to prevent the “wan die” loop, probably a brain chip
  • Setting it in front of a mirror, light always on, and with a speaker constantly saying “Look at you. You’re a munstah.” over and over and over again.

Basically trying to make it mentally suffer for as long as possible + making it impossible for it to go into the wan die loop. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

pillowing by use of power sander.
defluffing by sand blaster.
testicle tug-o-war; tie two fluffies together by their ball and give them incentive to run in opposite directions.
pillow fight using pillowed fluffs.
shove a bomb up a mare’s vag and make the detonator a button that’s triggered by enfing.
possessed by demon supernatural style then shanked by magic knife or angel smite.
shot out of cannon into brick wall/ barbed wire net/ giant wasp nest.
drowned in a tub of its own shit.
face-huggers, xeno birth.
tied to a weed wacker and used on its own foals.
plumbing snake up the butt.
part by part liquid oxygen bath.

2 Likes

Dip the fluffy into liquid of your choice repeatedly at intervals of five seconds for the constant drowning sensation without killing the fluffy outright.

Ripping off patches of the fluffy’s skin.

Electrocuting the fluffy’s balls.

Subjecting the fluffy to the rape of its dearest family members while it watches.

1 Like

you’re on a roll today, huh?

1 Like

Every so often I’ll have these ideas but absolutely lack the motivation to do anything with them myself.

2 Likes

Sedate the fluffy. Get a tub of cement, set the fluffy in it. Hold the fluffy in place (this might take a while) until the cement dries. Pour more cement over the back of the fluffy (make sure not to get it on their face). Let it sit. Enjoy your new lawn decoration. Until it wakes up. Then you can really enjoy it.

3 Likes

I have an idea: a foalfluffkin, a torture and a meal.

Take a group of heavily pregnant mares, at least 5- but you could use more. Tie them up, but take one and bring her in front of the others. Force her to give birth, but don’t let her have her foals, tie her back up and force the others. Have them weeping, in pain, in want a chorus of crying mares and whining peeping foals. Next it’s time to prepare- though it shouldn’t take more than two hours, don’t want to kill the foals. Make sure they stay safe and warm, but don’t feed them. During this time you should also either shave the biggest mare or use hot water to boil the fur off.

You’ll need to milk the mares, then slice their nipples off and cauterize them so they don’t bleed out. It’s okay if the blood mixes with the milk, but try not to. Next you pick out the biggest mare. You could pillow her, but that’s not mandatory, might even be more fun to keep them on for now. Next up you’ll have to be quick about this, so get your tools out, you’ll need a scalpel, a suture kit/needle and thread, or something to cauterize with. You should also start boiling the milk and turn your stove on

Tie her up with cooking twine and flip the mare over, cut her down the middle, and quickly remove her gallbladder, intestines, bladder, and spleen, and close her back up some how. She won’t live long enough for it to be a problem. Take the boiled milk and pour it down her throat, and now it’s time for the foals. Take them one by one and carefully, but relatively quickly shove the foals down her throat- but try to keep them alive. Fill her with all of them, watch the other mare’s weep at the sight of their tortured friends and murdered foals.

Once you’re done get her quickly into the oven, turn on the oven light and watch the magic. Watch her skin start to roast, her eyeballs explode, her tongue itself cooking as she screams in pain. It should take at least 4 hours, but the mare won’t survive that long, but while you can’t see it you’ll know that the foals are broiling alive in her stomach. Fluffy meat takes like a mix of pork and rabbit. If you don’t want to eat her that’s fine, give her to the dog, or cut her up and feed her to the mares forced to watch this torture.

Another idea was the blood alicorn, based on the Viking’s method of the name of the blood eagle.

Take a unicorn or earthie and place them belly with their limbs tied in an ‘X’ position. Cut their tail off, and cut them from that wound up their back and splay their skin outward. Then remove their ribs one by one, placing them outward like feathers. Try to keep the fluffy alive as best you can as you rip out their lungs and splay them like wings. In order to make a true blood alicorn with an earthie wait until the fluffies’ dead to stab your their forehead with your weapon. I prefer scalpels or a switchblade works.

2 Likes

I want to see want a jellenhiemer does to a fluffy

1 Like

I keep meaning to write this but never got around to it.

A Saw like set of games for fluffies. Having to choose between foals, having to go through pain and anguish to survive or die in twisted ways. Most of it would have to be automated, since fluffies are…well, very dumb.

1 Like

run over by lawn mower, riding or push, dealers choice.
bleach bath.
liquid oxygen hosed into the mouth or ass, then pinata time!
handed over to chimps on meth/coke/LSD/PCP/etc.
swinging by tits or balls in tether ball game.
stuck in vacuum chamber.
microwave!
death by a thousand paper cuts.
fire-hose up the ass/in mouth.
transformers costume that breaks bones when transforming.
crucified.
foals or micros vs the slap chop infomercial product.
stuck in telepods from the fly.
eaten by zombie fluffs.
teenage mutant ninja fluffies vs the actual shredder.
tethered to a rope, set on fire and used in a fire dance.
a whole herd getting road hauled behind a truck.
select large donged animal use pheromone spray for animal on a fluffy.
Krampus.
used as punching bag with brass knuckles.
used in voodoo ritual.
multiple retractable spike balls jammed up the ass then activated.
WHEEL! OF! HURTIES!
radiation poisoning.
fluffies vs the shit demon from jay and silent bob strike back.
row of fluffies getting shot by a harpoon gun.
fed to an elder god.
jellenheimer pit.
C.H.U.D.S.
body waxing then tattooed then skinned.
run over with snow blower.
given to gremlins.
silence of the lambs fluffy style.

1 Like

i’ll start naming ideas starting with tame to grim :smiling_imp: as I think of stuff

1:a pillowfluff with rapidly growing fluff is kept near a woodstove for it’s fluff to be used as tinder for starting fires.

2: a soon mummah despite her protests is given a water birth and her foals drown
when they all come out at once followed by shit and piss/ pregnancy viscera effectively drowning in waste.

3:‘cooking’ seafluffy ceviche; foals or adult seafluffs - defluffing,skinning,etc. and then giving it a nice shower in fresh lemon juice and garnished with fresh cliantro and sea salt

4: foal in a can recycling plant, unsold cans are collected throughout a city and sent back to a place where they can be recycled/upcycled and resold to fluffy stores.

There they are being made into litterpals,enfiepals,milkbags,pillowfluffs, and used as food when mixed with the emptied foal in a can waste and emptied biowaste containers into foul fluffy food slurry.

Most if not all are fixed so breeding them is not possible unless in your headcanon fluffies can be cut up and cloned,or Chemically bred, injected etc.

That’s all I got right now off the top of my head maybe I can think about some more things eventually!

2 Likes

I have another! Strictly for pillow fluffs. A sensory sheet for them…but painful! Thumbtack points, nail tips, and sandpaper! You could also have Velcro hooks, fly traps, glue and duct tape. Maybe even smelling salts on a sticky one or pepper spray on it. Tell your pillow fluff to have fun.

1 Like

Give mama and best baby a piece of your mind. Have the mama feed her baby so much that best baby can’t walk anymore. Let her have her best baby continue thinking they’re the best and make sure you continue feeding the fat ass till death comes to the best baby. Have mama watch you toss the fat ass baby she has. Came doing so till one of them stops crying and screaming it’s noice seeing the cry. God if I can see that all happen I might just get all cookie =w=

1 Like