New Adoptables open ( Gal-with-pastels!)

Whats this more adoptable foals? well here’s the catch , with this batch i’m. going to be a tad more picky when it comes to who gets what foal.

we have

Male foal alicorn - Open

Female pegasus Bowl fluffy foal - Open
And

The male fluffly wool foal ( a fluffy that grows lots of wool like a sheep) - Open

Like i mentioned before , 1 Foal per person

there is no guarantee that you’ll get the foal you requested for , since i’m picking who will get them even if you comment first.

13 Likes

Ill take the female pegasus. Also, this post gave me the most horrific idea I’ve ever thought of.

Fluffy NFTs

1 Like

i’ll think about it, i’m going to be picky on who i’m giving each foal too

You’d think the wings wou1d act as a tip assist for that bow1. ~SMH~

Oh, right, okay!

I would love the alicorn foal if you decide to let me have him :slight_smile:

A wooly :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I would absolutely love him if you’ll allow it. :white_heart::black_heart:

It would be very easy to right your orientation if you had wings. Turtles only get stuck because their shells are perfectly stationary.

ill have to wait for the next round of adoptions, love the style and the David Bowie Alicorn!

wooly. is yours

1 Like

Alicorn is your’s

1 Like

Alicorn foal and Wooly are taken

Thank you, I have a soft spot for fluffalo and wooly fluffies. I need to start my story back up again and he will go a long way into the self-sustainability of the fluffy sanctuary.

I’ll try to avoid jumping in to your other adoptions so others will have a turn unless the fluffies stay unadopted for a while…or if there is a fluffalo. :wink::grin:

okie dokie glad you like them.

1 Like

since no one has come to claim them, Bowl fluffy is your’s

This Foal adoption is Now closed! i’m unable to change the name or info about this post currently, But all foals have been taken! I may work on more Fluffy Adoptables in the future so stay tuned.

I plan on perhaps making some fluffy’s for the users here that i am a big fan of!

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you! Was wondering if I am allowed to do abuse art with them or would you prefer just hugbox, don’t want to do something against your wishes with them :slight_smile:

You can do what you like

1 Like

The male alicorn looks baller, and I love how hes sleeping with one eye open, I’LL TAKE EM lol