New Asset: Fluffy Grinder

Been busy with real life lately but I had a day off and worked on this monstrosity. Has some really basic code but it’s not hooked up to the mesh or animated at all yet. Pretty happy with how it turned out though and wanted to show you guys.

47 Likes

Yessss! Can we make the fluffies watch and traumatize them?

8 Likes

Not going to lie, this is pretty cool.

3 Likes

It’s not coded in yet but the plan is when you turn it on fluffies will flee from the sound and if they can see you feeding fluffies into it they’ll lose their shit and start to hate you.

13 Likes

I assume scaredy poopies as well? Oooooh I know, pillow the smarties and make them watch the grinder mwahahahaha.

You are doing gods work here Icepick

9 Likes

Huh, I thought the game was gonna be more neutral/hugboxish, not that I’m complaining!

5 Likes

Nobody will force you to grind the fluffies ya know? Wink wink

6 Likes

This is the first bit of violent content in the game so it makes sense you’d think that. My goal from the beginning was to make a fluffy raising simulator where you can ultimately decide what kind of farm you want to run. If I stick to my plans you can make a turbogay hugbox daycare and sell your happy fluffies to good homes if you want or you could make a horrific slaughterhouse with industrial grinders and mentally scarred milkbags hooked up to the walls.

If I can achieve all this is another question entirely but that’s what my aim is at least.

17 Likes

Sweet! I look forward to it and I hope you can do it! That said, I hope you don’t get burned out either!

4 Likes

Same bro

5 Likes

Fluffy Grinder 2000
Do not insert living creatures into machine

I’m about to do what’s called a pro gamer move.

8 Likes

Dude that is awesome.

2 Likes

YOU FUCKIN BETTER NOT

5 Likes

I know that feeling. I have the same aim with Fluffy Breeder but I’m only just at the point were I can outline player choices, so who knows how that’s going to turn out.

6 Likes

Based kindred spirit gamedev bro

7 Likes

Would’ve thought they’d begin to fear you, but that’ll definitely be fun.

5 Likes

8 Likes

What if you feed in an abusive smarty? Will they still hate?

3 Likes

And here’s that obligatory “Bio-Toys” reference I guess…

2 Likes

Whooooo it’s very cool!

3 Likes