In this trying time, This make me happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe in you Broseph

4 Likes

i must use it.
can you grind these?
hands over suspicious documents

2 Likes

Does it only work with alive fluffies? Like grind up dead ones who killed are by deseases, old age, accidents or being killed by their parents because they were poopie or munstahs.

Will there be a cannery and sell it as free range Fluffy meat? Or can you mix it with kibble to reduce your upkeep? By the way Cannery I fascinated with the whole “Foal-in-a-Can” Thing are planning to add those too?

5 Likes

What’s the advantage of grinding up a fluffy? I presume something like:

• More fertile crop fields
  • Improved morale among employees
  • Able to get rid of fluffies who are detrimental to the herd (“Wha happen tu smawtie?” “Oh, Billy went to Skettiland.” “Nu faiw! Smawtie nu good.” “You’re right, he was no good, but he’s not bothering us anymore.”)
5 Likes

amazing

2 Likes

You can chuck whatever fluffy you want into it, alive or dead. It produces meat and the idea is you can sell the meat or mix it into kibble. Everything in your second block of text.

Foal in a can is definitely something I want to implement but I havent even made normal foals yet

7 Likes

Pretty much you just grind the ones that are a detriment to you and you get some meat in exchange. You can sell it or mix it back into kibble for nutrition

9 Likes

The grinder represents the triumph of merciless industry over feel-good sentiments. The unstoppable turning of the gears, the cold inevitability of the iron teeth exist in stark juxtaposition to the fluffy’s world of wishes and whimsy. Though both creations of man, the grinder and the fluffy are opposites, so great their interaction is met with a shower of blood.

7 Likes

Well, yeah.
you still overthinked it though

2 Likes

I love this idea even more!

3 Likes

This is inspiring a poem within me

2 Likes

Can I forcibly feet the fluffies shit? Since we can feed them minced fluffy lol

4 Likes

I like you

5 Likes

hi IcepickVasectomy I’m a big fan and I have been watching your progress for a good bit.
And I was hoping you could be able to let me test a early version of the game and also test it for bugs please.

5 Likes

aren’t we supposed to do it together when the alpha drops?

3 Likes

Yeah. Everyone can chime in with bugs and thinkin’ thoughts when I release fluffgen soon™

6 Likes

Thanks for your support! When I get fluffgen to an acceptable state I’m going to release an alpha for everyone to dick around with. Thanks for the offer tho!

8 Likes

alright your welcome and thank you for answering me

4 Likes

You’ll never believe what’s in your average fast food hamburger patty these days.

4 Likes