New here and looking for help finding a post!

Hello everyone!
First post, I’ve finally worked up the courage to make an account. I’ve been interested in the Fluffy community for a while, but this is the first time I’ve genuinely spoken with anyone about it.
Regardless, I’m looking for a bit of help locating some posts. Recently I started digging around for the first topics regarding Fluffies. “Gorodetsky’s Magical Ponies” was one of the first bits of information I could find, and I enjoyed the story quite a bit actually. Unfortunately… There’s always a catch, isn’t there?
I’ve only been able to find anything other than the original screenshot with the introduction to the story. I’ve browsed quite a few different sites with possible information regarding it, but to no avail. Could anyone provide some assistance? Thanks so much in advance :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to FC.
Sadly, I can’t say that what your looking for rings any bells with me.
Maybe somebody else can help out.

someone drag oculus in here and make him earn his keep by doing his gob I’ll ping him on discord

1 Like

@Oculusfluffy do ya magic

Thank you! Not a worry, it seems some of the other gents here are taking care of it.

Well, here is hoping you will find.

Hehe, I’ve seen Oculus post around here in the past few times I’ve browsed the community. He does seem to have some pretty extensive, and impressive knowledge, may I add.

smart move stork his ego , he is prone to self-indulgent naval gazing a compliment my motivate him to take action instead of just ignoring you

Wether this is malintent, an inside joke, true, or false, this reply has absolutely made my day.

“Magical Pony” by Gorodetsky

It’s not actually a story about fluffies though

1 Like

Oh, holy shit thanks! I’ve been looking for this for a while. The “primordial soup” that gave rise to the fluffies, hehe. Appreciate it man, cheers.

Don’t be a stranger here now though.

It’s… it’s not…

The real “primordial soup” is either this drawing, or this answer to this question, or this story

1 Like

Yeah, yeah I think I’ve seen these before.

On here for example

Mixermike’s archive of ur fluffies is on here.

tenor

1 Like