New, NEW world, even worse luck. (Mexi)

After the last Minecraft post I decided to spend some time making some random things because… uh…

I’m not sure how Carrot got to the Nether, if the soul sand would even work like this or if a fluffy would even have a soul.

Carrot belongs to Dragonixa.

Random modelling story

I originally made the netherrack with a slightly more jagged-rock appearance using some features of blender, but that (on top of the already existing battle this program goes through with a fluffies’ fluff) was so much for it to handle that it didn’t even crash the program, it just told me “No, I give up”.

41 Likes

with his luck, he found a complete portal and at that point, a lightning strike killed him and ignited the portal

I love how he’s not only losing body mass but also color, it’s really cool

4 Likes

Now I want to see him opening some Chance cubes. There’s one that activates a Draconic Evolution Reactor Explosion and another that has the chance to summon Herobrine.

I pressed reply too early, rip me

2 Likes

I don’t know how I didn’t notice this immediately. That’s very neat.

2 Likes

OMG THAT’S MY BOI AAAAAAA

Thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

The Death of Fluffies wouldn’t have a whole lot to do if they didn’t.

2 Likes

@Dragonixa

Just made this coal material and I was wondering what chaos Carrot would cause with it.

1 Like

Hmmm, suffocate in a coal mine? Grill himself to death by accident? Walk on heated coals and face plant into them? There’s plenty of possibilities OwO

2 Likes