New things are Scary (Artist_jberg360)

Inspired by new job anxiety. New things can be scary, but change is often good.

97 Likes

Eh, scoop a bit of old urine and shit from the old box into the new one. Works with cats.

Which works as a metaphor for settling into a new job too. Find the guy who microwaves fish and the woman who taps her fingernails and feel right at home.

11 Likes

Not bad advice for either. Thankfully the new job was 7ish years ago now and worked out quite well.

8 Likes

I’ll shove your head into the box and have you dry-drown in sand you infuriating retard rug

I remember finding this one on the Booru.

It was the first fluffy image that made me laugh out loud. You’ve been hitting it out of the park for years.

1 Like

Well, it’s either use the litterbox and it does or “doesn’t work”, and ya can either make good or bad poopies. OR you don’t use the litterbox and therefore make bad poopies by default.
Try the litterbox, ya lil dingus.

1 Like

You are getting paid for shitting in boxes?!

1 Like

No, never had the taste for political work.

7 Likes

Another one of my all-time favorites, and pictures I show to introduce fluffies to new people. It’s a perfect depiction of the adorable fluffy stupidity we can learn of thanks to their ability to speak. :laughing:

5 Likes

This might just be the perfect fluffy picture.

I simultaneously relate to its anxiety and laugh at it’s ignorance.

Ultimately, I find myself wanting to hug its little fears away, and thus inner harmony is achieved.

2 Likes

I hate how close to home this hits. Beautifully done.

1 Like

You made so much high quality moronbox, thanks again for sharing

3 Likes

Adorably stupid and stupidly adorable.

2 Likes

What is: a tabloid columnist.

2 Likes

Oof, I get this feel little fluff.

2 Likes

Well… Hmmmmm… Yes I see the fluffy is made of stupidity.

1 Like

This is probably the best juxtaposition of bad and good fluffy behavior I can think of.

1 Like

Make it eat shit and die.

Thank goodness you can shit anywhere in a safe-stable.