No Babies for Citrus (by fluffysomething)

AN: This was @BFM101’s idea in my comments! Citrus was a character in The No Babies Support Group Ch. 1. Also, this will be quite short. Enjoy!

You are Citrus, and your mummah looks mad. What did you do? You really do have tummy-babies!

“P-pwease nu huwt Citwus… Hab tummeh-babbehs!” You stutter, crying when she picks you up and slams you down on a table.

“I don’t care, and you don’t even have tummy-babies. You can’t even have babies, and I’m going to make sure it stays that way.” Your mummah growls, grabbing something and bringing it to your leggie.

“Wha mummah du- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” You screech, watching two of your leggies being hacked off as your mummah brings the sharp thing to another leggie.

“Nuuu- SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” You shriek as that leggie and your last leggie get slowly chopped off, your mummah bringing something to your stumps. It burns!

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” You cry out as your mummah burns your stumps, then grabs something else.

“Oooh, that fingie fo’ Mummah pwetty hed-fwuff… Gon use fo’ Citwus…?” You question, trying to convince your mummah to stop giving you hurties.

“Sure, shitrat. This’ll make sure you won’t ever have babies.” Your mummah sneers, shoving the thing into your special-place and plugging something into the wall.

“Mummah, dis nu feew pwetty… SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WOWSTEST HUWTIES! HEWP! PWE-” You yell, the thing only getting hotter until you pass out from the pain.

You wake up, your stumps and special-place hurting. When you look down, you see your special-place has been decimated to a black, burnt patch.

This has got to be bad for your tummy-babies!

16 Likes

Now dip her in chocolate and feed her to fire ants!

2 Likes

Christ, the delusion is almost pitiful. To fall that deeply into a lie that the only means of escape would be to tear down your entire worldview and focus on the self-reflection that maybe you’ve been wrong and question every decision you’ve ever made, so you ignore every sign and dig yourself deeper into that comforting lie because the truth will kill you.

Man, thank god no human would ever be as dumb as a Fluffy.

3 Likes

MORE

2 Likes