No more nappy time poopies. (by: artist-kun)

26290 - abusement_park anal_insertion artist_artist-kun ass_stopper bad_babbehs bad_poopie cork earthie explicit foals no_more_poopies unicorn

122 Likes

Beautiful

8 Likes

Abuse no this is perfectly valid fluffy training technique an extremely good for getting rid of smarty syndrome. :ok_hand:t2:

13 Likes

i don’t need such puny excuses to cork him

10 Likes

“Excuse” it is a training technique in the oldest is I’ve seen.

Besides put the cork up the would stop almost any bad behaviour.

A lot more humane and genitalia abuse. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

no sorry, i do it exclusively when i need to make someone miserable

7 Likes

Why didn’t you say so in the first place get the 2 foot wide Cork immediately. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

It’s actually a stealth abuse toy. Might look like a cork on the outside, but on the inside it’s an 18 INCH LONG BIG BLACK COCK.

9 Likes

Failure is not an option.

3 Likes

Imagine what a pain in the neck it would be to have to re-cork a fluffy every time it went to sleep.

(My headcanon has a solution to this: automated anal spigots! Insert once, let the permanent glue do its work, and then calibrate with a compatible litter box. Now the spigot will only let the fluffy shit if the fluffy’s anus is over the litter box and pointed in the right direction. Do note: needs two AAA batteries, one of which is on standby until the other goes down to 5%. If both batteries go below 5%, the spigot opens and then powers down, and doesn’t activate and re-close until two fresh batteries are inserted.)

6 Likes

yes but maybe it would be more expensiv ? and some breeder don’t want to waste money on this for a future fluffy they won’t own ? (or just a stupid mare wanted babbehs and the owner don’t have much money :v)

3 Likes

Dont be so smug little white foal….you’re getting the colostomy bag and carrying your own poopies

5 Likes

boy get your mind out of the gutter you can talk about ass without it being sexual. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

So you’re threatening a baby fluffy with major life changing surgery. :razor: :syringe:

Because it said something mean. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Gets a bottle of unholy water flicks it at White Knight no crusading on the carpet. :angry:

2 Likes

Mah boi, I sure hope they didn’t say that just to have an excuse to abuse the other one, or your unholy water might just make them more powerful and capable of more excessive punishments.

1 Like

No that’s not it. :thinking:

I’m just saying " justifying abuse" goes over the top for literally the most minor thing. :crazy_face:

And unholy water is just a reference to when you flick water at a cat stop scratching the carpet :sweat_drops: :scream_cat:.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree. I usually dislike gratuitous abuse, but what I can’t stand is divine wrath levels of justice abuse (e. g. Fluffy does a minor misbehavior like “bad peepees” because it was startled resulting in life-ruining punishments like pillowing or the aforementioned poop-bag. To each their own, but it leaves me with a “meh” feeling.

4 Likes

Or just keep the cork in until it looks pregnant with shit.

2 Likes
5 Likes

It would be more expensive. For a pet fluffy, it would be worth it. For meat fluffies (which are very common in my timeline) it’s not worth it.

2 Likes