No so FAST food (By Caldo)

NoNoNoNo

Hehehe, but thank you! <3

3 Likes

This is GORGEOUS! You did such an amazing job! It really looks and (mentally) feels like a teddy bear

5 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Holy shit. I’m jealous of your talent and hate you for making me feel so inadequate.

More please! This is incredible :smiley:

3 Likes

Can’t promise much… cause I usually leave animations to my commission work, not really something to do here…

I can try to animate something from time to time, if the idea pops on my mind.

4 Likes

Let’s hope the pagan God of good idea will visit you more often

4 Likes

I wanna just record a longass scream over this.

7 Likes

Omg please do it

3 Likes

Damn! This is so good!

3 Likes

please, feel free to :3

2 Likes

“Pant…pant…pant…pant…pant…SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…”

1 Like

EDIT (03/23/21)

Added something extra on the post, I love to show my smear frames, cause they are fun, enjoy :3

2 Likes

Watches my bird bringing in his catch-SCREEEEEEEE BWIRDI MUNSTA WET FWUFFY GU NU WAN BAD UPPIES TU HWIGH FWOR FWUFFY-lands on my arm as I catch and hold his catch-pwease nice mista wet FWUFFY gu am Gud fwuffy-binds his hooves and legs for easier transport- nice get more diablo we gonna eat good tonight-fluffy starts panicking-NU NU NUMMIE ON FWUFFY FWUFFY NU NUMMIES SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-Wiggles and thrashes with no avail and begins to cry and beg-huhuhu FWUFFY nu wan be nummies. Nice mista pwease wet FWUFFY gu FWUFFY hewp mista find nummies fwind gud nummies

1 Like

Ha. Sucks to be that little dumbass. Good for the bird.

It’s the frame with the tongue out for me :joy:

My food:(