Nothing goes to waste in this house. ( By: LostDauphin )

Thanks to the comments on my first post on the subject, I decided to make another more elaborate illustration about it.
And a little comic :wink:

Final sketch:

122 Likes

Iā€™m digging your art style and welcome to the community Iā€™m gonna follow you

11 Likes

Thank you! It means a lot to me~

3 Likes

your welcome

3 Likes

Wow, this turned out wonderfully. Great art for sure.

Now it reminds me of the fruit at the bottom of sangria. Iā€™m sure the microfluff of stillborns/late-term miscarriages absorbs alcohol well. :eyes::grin:

7 Likes

So Pretty
I adore how you draw fluffies and your art style

5 Likes

Excellent art!

Very sad. And the usual irony of ā€œits all your fault there are dead foalsā€ coming from a humanā€¦

6 Likes

I love this, and your art is phenomenal.

2 Likes

I nearly snorted my drink out my nose cause my mind locked on ā€˜dauphinā€™ and read it as ā€˜Delphineā€™ cause I was scrolling. xD

(ie fluffy foals in girls bath water)

Also, love your adult fluffies. The manes that look hairstyles gave me a chortle.

. . .Oh geeze, someones gonna make a Game subs drink equivalent art now. xD

ā€œWhen you need a protien packed energy boost to help get you through your abuse drink~ Foal Fuel.ā€

8 Likes

Oh man that last sketch hits hard.

8 Likes

Considering how many men file for divorce after a miscarriage, its not even unexpected someone would think that way.

6 Likes

At some point Iā€™m going to ask you to start citing stuff like this. Its simply too interesting.
https://www.rwjf.org/en/library/articles-and-news/2010/11/miscarriage-or-stillbirth-increases-risk-of-breakup-or-divorce.html

Citations are sexy. Sexier than what Iā€™m wearing RIGHT NOW. Hard to believe, I know.

4 Likes

Better be careful, donā€™t want them to drop the bottle and break it.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be impressed if even two fluffies could get it high enough for that.

@LostDauphin - The foalā€™s dead little eyes. Wow. Really, if you told me you were channeling your inner Mike Mignola Iā€™d believe you. Theyā€™re almost cute, but theyā€™re so lifeless its off-putting. Its wrong looking. Really well done.

5 Likes

Well considering how cheap this guy is, the bottle may be really fragile. Itā€™d be amusing if that happened, too, because heā€™d be to blame for leaving it.

3 Likes

ā€˜ā€™ They are almost cute ā€˜ā€™ was just what I thought when I observed human fetuses in formaldehyde for the first time, I tried to show that, you canā€™t imagine how happy I am that it worked, thank you!

3 Likes

Its hard. Its less the over the top contrast of the situation (like youā€™d see with @Heroboitellem and others) and more just a subtle but deep wrongness. I canā€™t pull that off yet.

Knew a guy who pulled over on the side of the road to get a dead cat (thought it was his). When he realized it wasnā€™t, he brought it to work so he could call the Humane Society on what to do. We went looking for ear tattoos or anything that might identify it as someoneā€™s pet so we could at least contact them. The cat was dead, stiff, eyes open, almost no blood, and it wasā€¦ not pleasant. It was unsettling. Same here.

5 Likes

ā€¦I wanna shake the bottleā€¦ Soooooo badlyā€¦

Then shave the fluffiesā€¦ Anyone wanna join me? I got spare razors and shaving cream!!

6 Likes

Sheer them and make yarn. Get a nice sweater.

2 Likes

holy shit the artstyle is amazing.

4 Likes