Official Goodbye & How Smarty Party Would Have Been

i’m too new for you to really know me Magenta, but fuck you were a massive inspiration for me and my stories, it sucks to see you leave, but damn does it make me happy you moving on happily, GL boss!

2 Likes

Thank you for your time and effort, go out and enjoy life!

1 Like

I wish you only the best for your future, your art brought yoy in to my life so thank you.

1 Like

Too bad we won’t see the comic continue, but I’m so glad you got the help and feeling incredible well!! All the best wishes! <3

2 Likes

Excellent reason to leave! Glad you’re getting help and dealing with things. It helped my life a lot when I started down that road. Take care! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad to hear you a doing better! It’s been great having you here with us. Needless to say, you are always welcome if you decide to visit the fandom in the future. Good luck with all your future endeavours!

2 Likes

Your art was amazing, and I think that Smarty Party was one of the first fluffy related pieces that I’d seen (and was another reason why I’m here lol)
I hope that your next pursuits will be as good as, or perhaps even better as your pursuits on FC.
(Sorry if I might sound a little bit blunt lel.)

3 Likes

You will be missed. I still don’t understand why these people just didn’t put a fence up though, that would instantly solve any fluffy problem.

1 Like

We will miss you, MagentaDemon

1 Like

You’re one of the legendary abuse artists around here from the booru days! I will not forget!

And tho it’s sad to see you go it is great to see you’ve done some seriously good work on self care! Amazing! Where ever you go I hope for you all the best. Thanks for playing!

5 Likes

Fantastic to see such personal growth. Glad to know everything is coming up better for you!

1 Like

We may have not talked or stuff but your comics were great but I will miss you so take care partner

1 Like

So long traveller. Thanks for all the fish.

3 Likes

You do you and follow your path farewell

So proud of your accomplishments :tada::sparkling_heart: Smarty Party was my first introduction to fluffies and it’ll always hold a special place in my heart. Magenta is best girl forever. Wishing you lots of luck & love in the future!

1 Like

Never talked to ya. But God your content was great.
Good that you’re doing better now. And you are always welcome to visit back.
And hey, maybe I’ll find some of your future art that isn’t about retarded bootleg horses. And I would probably like it just as I did your Fluffy stuff. We’ll see…

1 Like

i resemble this remark!

1 Like

Most people end up leaving this fandom, it’s perfectly understandable, but also quite sad when it happens. Best of luck to you and don’t forget we’re here if you ever want to hop back into the madness.

3 Likes

Fluffies were a cathartic outlet for me, and let me let out my frustration in a harmless way. But nowadays I have found a therapist and started medications for my real life problems. I just don’t need fluffies as an outlet anymore and have lost interest in them.

Interesting, did you mention fluffies to your therapist?

Anyways, glad you’re better now even if that means you’re leaving.

4 Likes

Sad to see you depart the fandom, Magenta, but I’m so, so happy for the reason! It was always a pleasure seeing you update your comic and this story line is great, I’m glad you left us with it even if we’ll never get to see it come to fruition. Better to be left with these explanations than nothing at all, in my opinion!

Thank you for being apart of the community and sharing your art and stories with us, we all appreciate it. Good luck in your future!

1 Like